Wed, Oct 2, 9:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: I've lost my Remaps

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2010 at 12:32 PM · edited Mon, 22 July 2024 at 6:26 PM

Dear Friends;
My portable Hard Drive with most of my Poser Files in it recently (by accident) fell off the top of my computer and onto the table.  It wasn't a long fall, but apparently it was enough to disable the HD.  I've lost some of my most important Poser Files, including my original copies of my Remaps.  If anyone has a copy of my Mike 2 remap, and my P5 Judy remap, please PM here, and let me know.  I really do need these figures back in my Runtime.
Yours truly,
David P. Hoadley

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

bevans84 ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2010 at 12:50 PM

My portable HD failed after a lightning storm. Taking it apart, it was a standard hard drive with an adapter for USB and a power supply. I pulled it out of it's case and installed it as a regular hard drive. It worked.
I got lucky, maybe you will also. :-)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2010 at 12:54 PM

Sorry David, I don't have those.  Post up if you need any others and I'll help if I can. 

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2010 at 1:41 PM

I took it in for repair, but no computer can get it to identify

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2010 at 7:56 PM

Thanks now to Wand W, I have reclaimed my P5 Judy remap.  I don't  have the time, but if someone would like to bundle this figure, and load it into Freestuff, I'd be grateful!
dph

Tessalynne ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2010 at 8:16 PM

Forgive perhaps a stupid question, is the M2 remap you are referring to your Michael2M3 remap or is there another?

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2010 at 8:22 PM

Quote - Forgive perhaps a stupid question, is the M2 remap you are referring to your Michael2M3 remap or is there another?

Yes

Tessalynne ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2010 at 8:33 PM

Well, I have the Michael2M3 remap, bought it at CP this past December, but I don't buy their extended download service so I'll have to search my archives for the file but can help you with that one.  It kind of bites that they don't have a system in place that would allow vendors to download their own files.

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2010 at 9:05 PM

David, Check your mailbox. I just forwarded back to you the copy of M2M3 remap that you sent out to me and a few others before you put it up for sale. I don't have the Judy file. I have V4.2V3 remap if you need her.

Tessalynne ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2010 at 9:25 PM

Well, since that file is solved I guess I can quit looking, good luck with the others, losing a drive can be really painful.

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2010 at 9:34 PM

I have your V4 remap to take V3 textures. I don't have the others though.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Byrdie ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 2010 at 12:30 PM

And i have the M4 to M3 remap if you need that.

WandW ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 2010 at 3:06 PM

I sent him the V3/Judy remap...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

momodot ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 2010 at 6:45 PM

What are you still missing, David? I have the Posette, the Eve, the P5, the M2, the V3 and the V4 remaps. My PC died and I have to re-install from my backups to my new $230 Netbook which seems to run P8 fine. Anyway, let me know if you need any of these. BTW, David... have you tried the homemade lo-res 17K LOD V4 and M4 figures? Nice light figures.

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 2010 at 8:08 PM

Has anyone bundled up the JudyV3 remap for  the freebie section yet? David started a thread asking someone else to post it but nobody has responded yet. I know I'm interested in a copy if it's a freebie.

WandW ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 2010 at 10:01 PM

I was intending to do it, but real life intervened.  I have the pieces-parts.  I could send it to you if it is OK with David...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

dphoadley ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2010 at 10:39 AM

Anything and Everything ios OK with me, as long as money in not involved!  I mean, as long as it's not one of my commercial products!  I was thinking for a time that my JudyV3 remap should be a commercial product, just like EJ and Farrah, but lately, I think that it should be freely shared by everybody!
dph

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2010 at 1:20 PM

Thanks David! So who wants to send me a copy?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.