Thu, Sep 19, 8:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 5:55 pm)

Subject: Where can I find Morphs ++ in Daz Studio?

perpetuavelouria ( ) posted Tue, 14 September 2010 at 9:31 AM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 3:26 PM

I've installed it in an external runtime 'People' but it douesn't show up anywhere. I want to morph V4's Head, but cant!

TheHalfdragon ( ) posted Tue, 14 September 2010 at 12:29 PM

well if V4 is in the same runtime then there won't be a problem.  and where you would find them in your daz is under pose / DAZ Victoria4 / morph injections

RHaseltine ( ) posted Tue, 14 September 2010 at 2:30 PM

Do you have the free V4 base, or are you using the quickstart version included with DS? The latter is reportedly not a good version to use. The pose to inject the morphs is in DAZ's Victoria 4Morph Injections - though if you installed the Power Pose script (if you get a dialogue box when loading V4) then the morphs should be loaded for you.

TheHalfdragon ( ) posted Tue, 14 September 2010 at 2:51 PM

i have the power loader and it don't like me on my machine so i have to load in the morphs every time and no the quick start version of V4.2 isn't a good version to use as far as injecting morphs and character morphs into but to just use as a base for like creating a character skin it's fine

perpetuavelouria ( ) posted Wed, 15 September 2010 at 11:01 AM

Hmmm. I'll check it out. Thanks

kylumi ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2010 at 6:24 AM

Just a thought, try installing direct to your content folder instead!!!???!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.