Mon, Oct 21, 5:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: OT... Anyone willing to help me model a hot tub?

BillyGoat ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 11:41 AM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 5:18 AM

I've been trying to do this with Poser - I have Bryce, but have not learned it well enough. I have everything for the hot tub except the tub itself. I want to make 4 sides and a bottom - seems so easy. How do I group them together to make it one unit? I get confused by the perspective in trying to set it up. Like checking all views only to find nothing is lined up properly. At this point, I'd pay a small amount (i.e. $8-10) to anyone who could do this. Just a rectangle in redwood with molded seats that you can see beneath the water and the plastic looking rim around the box for arm rests and such. Just your typical above ground Jacuzzi (that I own but cannot use cause of water/electric prices and brownouts)... at least I could enjoy the model. Thanks in advance

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 12:15 PM

Didn't someone do a hot tub? I think Stormrage did one. BillyGoat, I'm thinking about signing up at a health club just to use the jakuzzi and sauna...lol, let them worry about the brownouts and the cost. 8^) Marque

BillyGoat ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 12:27 PM

Hi Marque - yes, a while back I did see one at 3D Cafe but it was round like a barrell, and not quite what I was looking for. I got to tell you, that 'cuzi (as we call it) was one of the best investments we ever made. It's a wee bit expensive to run, cause we drain the water, clean it and refill it every 2 weeks, heat it, chemicals, etc. But we drained it last September and covered it... now the electric cops would be at our house in a minute if we even thought about heating it, and the water district would have a fit it we suddenly used 450 gallons of water. A health club would be cheaper, but ya gotta wear clothes LOL!

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 1:26 PM

roflmao...that is a bummer isn't it...lol Also after you're all relaxed you have to get back in your car and drive home...guess that's what's stopped me so far. Marque

elgeneralisimo ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 3:29 PM

A picture would be helpful.

Tammy ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 9:42 PM

hey BillyG if you have a picture I may be able to help you with it. I didnt give up on the hair either just so youd know ;)

BillyGoat ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2001 at 9:54 AM

Hmmmm a picture... tell you what, I'll got to Jacuzzi's home page and see if they have one. Tammy, I know you're busy, and I figure when you get time, you'll play with that model. I'm off to find a picture. Thanks for helping me!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.