Fri, Sep 20, 8:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: How do I reset hidden variable to 1 for empty morph channels on all body parts?

NightmareHero ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2011 at 11:06 AM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 2:42 AM

I did some custom geometery for SP3 and I re-rigged the obj file, when I did that it showed all the morph channels, even the ones that don't have any deltas. My question is, is there a script that hides empty morph channels by resetting the morph channel hidden variable to 1 again? Is there one for free that does this?

markschum ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2011 at 3:06 PM · edited Mon, 10 January 2011 at 3:08 PM

file_463886.txt

either edit the cr2 using wordpad or similar and find the morph channel and change hidden 0 to hidden 1 ,

or heres a script

set morphs with 0 deltas hidden

import  poser
scn = poser.Scene()
fig = scn.CurrentFigure()
acts = fig.Actors()
for act in acts:
    print act.Name()
    parms = act.Parameters()
    if parms:
        for parm in parms:
            if parm.IsMorphTarget() and (parm.Hidden() == 0):
                d1 = parm.MorphTargetDelta(0)
                if d1:
                    parm.SetHidden(1)
                    print "Hiding  -  " + parm.Name()
 print "Done"

there may be a better way, this tests for a parameter dial that is not already hidden and which is a morphtarget , looks for a delta and if there isnt one it hides the dial.

This only works on the copy in memory , so you have to save the figure back to the library. I suggest saving it with a new name until you are sure its worked correctly.

The script lists each body part as it runs , and lists "Hiding - parameter name" if it hides a dial.

It works on the current selected figure.

copy of the script attached, rename ot ftom .txt to .py

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.