Fri, Sep 20, 4:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:16 am)

Subject: Question on daz timeline

woodcarver2 ( ) posted Thu, 14 April 2011 at 3:34 PM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 9:24 AM

Hi and I need some help.  I can't seem to figure out how to slow down a animation . It does't seem to matter if I have 30 frames or 200 frames the animation is the same fast.  I can put a pose at frame 1 and one at frame 15 and one at frame 30  or one at frame 1 frame 100 and frame 200 and they seem to play just as fast. the has to be a way to slow V4 down. I'm tired of trying to catch her. I'm a old man and need her in slow motion so I can get her. can any one explane in simple terms how to slow a animation down . or point me to a good tutorial or both.

I'm using the newest Daz 3.1.32 and I also have Daz 4  working on windows 7 16 gig of memory  AMD phenom X4 965

thanks a lot

woody2

DarkfyreAlgoma ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2011 at 6:44 PM

Alter Frames per second 30 frames per second is best for human eyes on animation but you can get away with 24 if there isn't a lot of movement.   Remember the more FPS the more fluid things look.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.