Wed, Sep 18, 10:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Reg Ibl lighting in poser 7

cfpage ( ) posted Fri, 29 April 2011 at 4:34 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 10:02 PM

When you do the first render it comes out overly bright and is fine in the second render

how get around this if you set up to render multi. sceens over night ?

poser 7

bagginsbill ( ) posted Fri, 29 April 2011 at 8:26 PM

SR3?

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

cfpage ( ) posted Fri, 29 April 2011 at 11:20 PM

Quote - SR3?

SR3, yes

bagginsbill ( ) posted Sat, 30 April 2011 at 8:29 AM

I don't remember this bug, but what you described tickled enough of my memory to cause me to think I ran into it.

Does this 1st-render problem happen after loading a new scene or just after starting Poser?

How are you currently doing multiple unattended renders? 

If it's a startup problem only, perhaps a script could be used to load and render multiple scenes without starting Poser over and over. But I suspect that's already what you are doing.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

cfpage ( ) posted Sat, 30 April 2011 at 11:29 AM

typically I'll work on a project once Iam happy with it I save it close poser and re-start it for the render, because you know memory problems and such it gets buggy and heavy so a fresh re-start less problems. most time's I have 1 IBL. on the re-start and it comes out washed out.  what I do is make a tiny area render and then the full render no big deal.  Because the sceens are bigger and more complicated they take longer to render so why not get a script to render 2 or 3  at night but no point if I use Ibl

tested a sceen rendered with default poser lights then loaded a Ibl light set from libary

and its needs 2 renders, technically I guess it needs to  calculate Radiosity ?

does this happen in poser 8 or pro ?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.