Thu, Sep 19, 5:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:23 pm)

Subject: so, lets see your P9 renders :}P renders, pleeez

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 22 September 2011 at 11:40 AM

how's the poser Gold lookin in PP2012?  😄

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

3DFineries ( ) posted Thu, 22 September 2011 at 1:25 PM · edited Thu, 22 September 2011 at 1:33 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Here is a bioluminescent sort of image I did. (Although I must admit, I had other lights in the scene.)

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 22 September 2011 at 3:25 PM

file_473110.jpg

Y'know I'm starting to like the New Ryan. He's quite easy to morph into something not so Ryan :)

A tad of FaceRoom and some of the included morphs:

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Believable3D ( ) posted Thu, 22 September 2011 at 11:35 PM

file_473117.jpg

A slight retweaking and rerendering of something I originally did in the PP2010 beta. Didn't add any of the new features like SSS for this, tho I finally did get ambient headlights which for some reason I never achieved back when I first did the scene.

No postwork here, I'm uploading a version with minor postwork to my gallery.

Hardware: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X/MSI MAG570 Tomahawk X570/Zotac Geforce GTX 1650 Super 4GB/32GB OLOy RAM

Software: Windows 10 Professional/Poser Pro 11/Photoshop/Postworkshop 3

SteveJax ( ) posted Thu, 22 September 2011 at 11:47 PM

That's a lovely winter wedding scene ... or is that a sandy beach?!? Looks like snow.

Believable3D ( ) posted Thu, 22 September 2011 at 11:48 PM

Snow, from SnarlyGribbly's snow machine. He's "showing" his new bride the home he envisions for their empty field....

Hardware: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X/MSI MAG570 Tomahawk X570/Zotac Geforce GTX 1650 Super 4GB/32GB OLOy RAM

PsychoNaut ( ) posted Fri, 23 September 2011 at 12:38 AM · edited Fri, 23 September 2011 at 12:41 AM

file_473121.jpg

Messin around with some of the props that came with PPro 2012.  Couldn't enable or disable poly-smoothing on some of them, for some reason.  The controls weren't there on the attributes tabs.  Hmmm....    Anyway.  I should probably use a smaller scale on the Scatter node for the lips.  They look like eh...  candy instead of lips.

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 23 September 2011 at 2:13 AM

Is that Miki3?  Is that hair room hair?

That looks great!

Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 23 September 2011 at 10:25 AM · edited Fri, 23 September 2011 at 10:29 AM

Quote - Y'know I'm starting to like the New Ryan. He's quite easy to morph into something not so Ryan :)

where's Professor Snape?

"they'll be no foolish wand waving or incantations in this class"

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

Believable3D ( ) posted Fri, 23 September 2011 at 7:31 PM

file_473142.jpg

Minor postwork... kinda messed up the hair and clothes. But I really like how the scenery rendered.

bevans84 ( ) posted Fri, 23 September 2011 at 8:29 PM

file_473143.jpg

Here goes, a portrait with SSS.

Eric Walters ( ) posted Sat, 24 September 2011 at 4:12 PM

file_473170.jpg

Hi I just got Pro2012 today- I love it! Sooo much faster. I am playing around with the SSS nodes for the first time. My first render.

bagginsbill ( ) posted Sat, 24 September 2011 at 4:56 PM · edited Sat, 24 September 2011 at 4:57 PM

Pretty. But - the skin shader is misbehaving and/or your light is too much. The highlight is blown - producing "yellow bloom".

Are you using GC? If not, turn it on.

Then if you still see blown highlights, lower the light intensity. If you've been using some older Poser, you got in the habit of using extra light. Unlearn that.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

3DFineries ( ) posted Sat, 24 September 2011 at 5:11 PM

Another from me, this time a portrait.  PP2012 renders so fast I can't see straight.  Sure am glad I saved my pennies for it.  I'm in love..........

Click to enlarge.

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sat, 24 September 2011 at 5:44 PM

Quote - > Quote - Y'know I'm starting to like the New Ryan. He's quite easy to morph into something not so Ryan :)

where's Professor Snape?

Hahahahaha I thought I FOR ONCE would try to make a character that was NOT an iteration of Snape.. And see where that got me ROFL

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Eric Walters ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2011 at 12:58 AM

file_473185.jpg

Thanks Bill

Too right! This was default lighting-with the addition of IBL.

I am using an HDRI as the primary light (thanks for the Envirosphere) with a single Light-point. Perhaps a bit too much specularity?

Quote - Pretty. But - the skin shader is misbehaving and/or your light is too much. The highlight is blown - producing "yellow bloom".

Are you using GC? If not, turn it on.

Then if you still see blown highlights, lower the light intensity. If you've been using some older Poser, you got in the habit of using extra light. Unlearn that.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 26 September 2011 at 12:26 PM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - Y'know I'm starting to like the New Ryan. He's quite easy to morph into something not so Ryan :)

where's Professor Snape?

Hahahahaha I thought I FOR ONCE would try to make a character that was NOT an iteration of Snape.. And see where that got me ROFL

Alan Rickman :wub:

Galaxy Quest?

RobynsVeil ( ) posted Tue, 27 September 2011 at 6:30 AM

Quote - Damn. RDNA lost the zip file there of my morphing glass. I'll have to make it from scratch unless somebody has it and can give it back to me. I don't really have time to build it right now.

Sorry - was looking over my files and happened across this - that wouldn't be it by any chance, Bagginsbill??

Monterey/Mint21.x/Win10 - Blender3.x - PP11.3(cm) - Musescore3.6.2

Wir sind gewohnt, daß die Menschen verhöhnen was sie nicht verstehen
[it is clear that humans have contempt for that which they do not understand] 

Metaphor of Chooks

bagginsbill ( ) posted Tue, 27 September 2011 at 6:33 AM

Yay that's it - thank you!

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

bagginsbill ( ) posted Tue, 27 September 2011 at 6:46 AM

file_473270.jpg

Re-matted for 2012 - how does it look?

bagginsbill ( ) posted Tue, 27 September 2011 at 6:53 AM

file_473271.jpg

Whoops - I have too many experimental scatter materials left around. (Already have around 100) I used the wrong milk shader.

This is better.

Believable3D ( ) posted Tue, 27 September 2011 at 7:56 AM

Yeah! though the top one is almost closer to skim milk.

The glass is nice but the base is almost too insubstantial looking to my eyes.

richardson ( ) posted Tue, 27 September 2011 at 3:43 PM

iphone typing but watching with interest.. The double reflection is amazing.

ACue ( ) posted Fri, 30 September 2011 at 4:15 PM

file_473424.jpg

Still playing around with it. Here is a straight up render of the Alyson figure. No postwork. Am still stuggling to achieve these sublime renders that I saw in this thread!!! Stay tuned.

rokket ( ) posted Tue, 04 October 2011 at 9:10 PM

uhhhh, there is no image there...?

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

Madbat ( ) posted Tue, 04 October 2011 at 9:15 PM · edited Tue, 04 October 2011 at 9:17 PM

file_473594.jpg

Drat, exceeded the file size limit. This ones cropped and compressed.

rokket ( ) posted Tue, 04 October 2011 at 9:26 PM

Quote - Drat, exceeded the file size limit. This ones cropped and compressed.

It still looks good, even compressed and cropped. I looked at the one you posted in your gallery. I like how the shadows from the plants give his arm an almost tattoo-like effect. PP2012 looks like my next purchase.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 04 October 2011 at 9:29 PM

which figure is he?

Love esther

Madbat ( ) posted Tue, 04 October 2011 at 10:08 PM

He's M4, with Pixeluna's Frank morph.

As to the shadows, those were an accident, I'm still figuring poser out. I also use Cararra8 pro, DS 4 pro, and I just picked up Vue 9, so Far though, PP2012 is my fave to work with.

Yeah, I'm a software junkie.

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 04 October 2011 at 10:24 PM

very nice render.

Love esther

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.