Thu, Sep 19, 5:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:31 pm)

Subject: Question on Millenium Dragon Mats

Danny_G ( ) posted Tue, 06 December 2011 at 2:17 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 7:23 PM

Fairly new to daz, my crz file isn't loading textures. I had it working before on another computer, reloaded it and thought I had all my content directed correctly. Its loading all dragons but no textures are loading with the character file. 

*Free 3.1 version on Windows 7 64 bit

Danny_Gordon
New World Digital Art

RHaseltine ( ) posted Tue, 06 December 2011 at 3:31 PM

As I recall, the dragon loads coloured but untextured - you have to use the mat file from the Pose library to apply the textures, see the readme for the location (you want the PP folder for DAZ Studio).

Danny_G ( ) posted Tue, 06 December 2011 at 10:06 PM

Thks for some reason I don't seem to remember going through this initially, I have it sorted now. Before I had it saved as a scene and just opened it and reposed it. Forgot about the fishing for the mats

Thks

Danny_Gordon
New World Digital Art

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.