Mon, Sep 23, 1:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 12:42 pm)

Subject: Colour of panties doesn´t change

maximilianth ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2011 at 12:13 PM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 3:06 PM

Attached Link: Panties for Beauty V4 A4 G4 Elite

Hello,

i´ve got a little problem with "Panties for Beauty V4 A4 G4 Elite"

If i load the panties to victoria 4 they are black coloured. Now, when i want to change the colour to blue or any other the colour of the pants just changes a little bit. For example if i want it blue, it gets a really dark blue. It´s like the colours get mixed (blue and black).

I think they should be white when i load them to victoria?

I´m using Poser 9.

Regards,

Maximilian

MacMyers ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2011 at 12:18 PM

It's been my experience that when your panties change color.... it's a bad thing.

“So, roll me further B_t__h!”

geep ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2011 at 12:21 PM · edited Mon, 12 December 2011 at 12:21 PM

:lol: Good one Mac.

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2011 at 12:29 PM

Go into the materials room, select the advanced tab and check to see if you have two plugs coming off the texture map. One of them is likely plugged into alternate diffuse or alternate specular, so you will still be getting the black combined with whatever color you are trying to change it to.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

Medzinatar ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2011 at 12:40 PM

Many time the preview is not what it is going to be after rendering.  If you are using OpenGL for preview, make sure you have hardward shading enabled and that your card will support it.  Also have "enhance multilayer transparency" checked in preview setting.

Medzinatar ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2011 at 12:57 PM

file_476215.jpg

Those particular panty don't show well in preview sometime, but render OK

maximilianth ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2011 at 3:45 PM

Thank you Medzinatar!

You´re right, in render it looks like the colour i´ve choosen :-)

Where can i find the preview settings in poser 9? I can´t find this...

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2011 at 3:51 PM
Online Now!

Those settings can be found under General Preferences.

maximilianth ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2011 at 3:55 PM · edited Mon, 12 December 2011 at 3:55 PM

Really?

I don´t have much settings under general preferences. Only "document, interface, library, render and misc"

And under each of this tabs only a few options to set...

And i can´t find the settings vor preview there...

Medzinatar ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2011 at 4:01 PM

file_476221.jpg

Hit control-Y for settings or from menu "Render-->Render Settings"

maximilianth ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2011 at 4:06 PM

Thank you, so it was not under general preferences as hborre said :-)

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2011 at 11:58 PM
Online Now!

My bad, had the wrong window in mind.

Cage ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2011 at 11:25 PM

Quote - It's been my experience that when your panties change color.... it's a bad thing.

Liquid crystal Mood Panties.  Next big thing.  Pretty sure.  :unsure:

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.