Sat, Aug 3, 9:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 3:40 pm)

Subject: INFINITO, a revolutionary plugin for DAZ Studio: RELEASED!

papillon68 ( ) posted Wed, 21 December 2011 at 3:41 AM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 5:13 AM

Yes the wait it's over! INFINITO has been released to an incredible price and even with the Expansion Pack 1 bundle for FREE! Hurry up and buy it while it's on sale!
http://www.daz3d.com/i/shop/itemdetails/?item=13700

visit my blog:  www.alessandromastronardi.com

My Rendo Store

dyret ( ) posted Wed, 21 December 2011 at 9:20 AM

aha. that's why DAZ stopped developing Bryce anymore.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Wed, 21 December 2011 at 2:23 PM

a) Bryce is not currently the target of a development cycle, but that doesn't mean it won't be in future. b) this is a PA item, not a DAZ item, so the decision to develop it does not reflect a DAZ policy decision.

Marque ( ) posted Sun, 01 January 2012 at 9:19 AM

So I have installed both versions 32 and 64 bit yet neither show up in my studio pro under create where you are supposed to be able to activate them. Any ideas on what to do? Have installed and reinstalled 4 times with no results, both versions of studio were installed default and so was infinito. Getting ready to give up and get a refund. Any help would be appreciated. And yes, I have emailed the vendor, not daz.

papillon68 ( ) posted Sun, 01 January 2012 at 9:39 AM

Hi Marque, are you sure you emailed me at info@alessandromastronardi.com ?

I don't recall any email from you. Also, why are you writing at Renderosity and not the official INFINITO thread at Daz?

My Rendo Store

Marque ( ) posted Sun, 01 January 2012 at 10:33 AM

Didn't know there was one at Daz. I emailed you at the email in the pdf, thought that would be a good address are you saying it's not? That's the email to get the activation done right?

Marque ( ) posted Sun, 01 January 2012 at 10:35 AM

I see now why you didn't get it, here is the mail I just got

The original message was received at 2012-01-01 15:52:50 +0100 from postoffice.(null) [10.0.0.1]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <info@alessandromastronardi.com>

-----Transcript of session follows ----- ... while talking to postoffice.(null).:

RCPT To:<info@alessandromastronardi.com>

<<< 550 5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias: info@alessandromastronardi.com 550 <info@alessandromastronardi.com>... User unknown

Marque ( ) posted Sun, 01 January 2012 at 10:38 AM

Where is the thread at Daz please?

Marque ( ) posted Sun, 01 January 2012 at 2:42 PM

I see you are online and am wondering why you haven't pointed me in the dir of the daz thread. Searched and found nothing at least tell me the area it's in.

papillon68 ( ) posted Sun, 01 January 2012 at 2:44 PM

Here it is: http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=171885

Did you receive my two emails with the instructions?

My Rendo Store

Marque ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 7:03 AM

Thank you.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.