Thu, Sep 19, 10:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: We all need to just RELAX

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 3:06 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

I use Blender and Wings. I don't hate any of you that don't use them and use something else. This BS with the Poser/DS thing has got to freakin stop. Don't we have anything better to do? Are our lives that pathetic that we have to bitch and moan about a HOBBY? How's it gonna change your life if your neighbor uses DS? Exactly. It won't. Don't ONE of you have any faith that a new figure will come along for you to spend your hard earned cash on? Get a grip ppl. The sky isn't falling.

The line for the enemas forms to the right please. Everyone gets a turn. Some of you need to go back for seconds.

This bullshit made-up "war" makes me not wanna come here anymore. Why can't you concentrate on your own program of choice and not worry about anyone else?

My gawd, grow up.

Laurie

KimberlyC ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 3:25 PM

<--- hands Laurie a fruit basket.

To comment on Laurie's post. Any fighting, attacking..etc. will result in warnings and in extreme cases banning from the forum. Please keep this in mind when posting.

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 3:27 PM

It better be ALL navel oranges...lmao

Laurie

KimberlyC ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 3:37 PM

lmao whatever you want :P

Photopium ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 3:48 PM

It's always been that way in this community, since the very beginning.  PFO and all that.

BionicRooster ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 4:13 PM
Forum Moderator

It's not what you use, but what you do with it, and that it gives you enjoyment in one form or another.

Poser 10

Octane Render

Wings 3D

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 4:15 PM

I agree with you LaurieA, and it is a shame that it has always been this way.  I don't get people sometime, just don't understand why it becomes so personal.  Just silly. 

msg24_7 ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 4:16 PM

Quote - It's always been that way in this community, since the very beginning.  PFO and all that.

This community? 

Watched a documentary about the ancient Egypt community recently... wasn't any different...
Maybe their gods had different names :-) 

Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 4:18 PM

Excuse me, but a Forum Coordinator putting up a poster that refers to people of different abilities as retared is just SICK in any part of the world. I hope you are ashamed of yourself.

All the best.

LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

Eric Walters ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 4:22 PM

Hi Laurie

"AP NEWS: Eric Walters reporting- scientists say that we are in danger of a world wide epidemic of madness resulting from the creation of a new device- codename "Genesis."It evidently cannot properly exist in the world of Poser-and some fear it  may rewrite reality as we know it. Some extreme Poser loyalists find their runtimes spontaneously evaporating. Worse, scientists say that in many cases those most affected find their "make art" buttons disabled-which may lead to frustration and in some cases, rage. There is some hope for survival though as it seems some are immune or only mildly affected by the "Genesis" effect. Additionally, the creators of "Genesis" say they never intended to create such disruption and are working on ways to moderate the negative effects, although conspiracy theorists do not believe it. The Secretary General of Renderosity, KimberlyC,  is calling for calm. Fortunately, most denizens of Renderosity have calmed down are are seeking peace. Some of the most affected may be quaranteened until the crisis passes."

I hope you don't leave the forum-I enjoy your posts and thoughts too much. There are really quite a few of us who see no reason to battle over anyone's choices.

It IS a hobby- not something to fight or name call over.

Thanks for saying this! It really is grating on my nerves too. It also baffles me.I've been under the impression- since this was PFO, that it was a place to share creativity-and sometimes humor. I too use different programs- (I MIGHT even use DS at some time in my life)-there I said it. :-)

I CANNOT see (no matter how I look at it) any reason to attack anyone's choices in figures or programs. Zip, none. I prefer PoserPro2012- someone else enjoying Daz3d and Genesis does not in any way-affect my enjoyment of Poser.

I WILL admit to having expressed disappoinment in the poser native characters- but NOT towards anyone who wants to use them. For ME PoserPro2012 offers more-but that does NOT invalidate someone who prefers Daz- nor would I tell someone else they were wrong to prefer Daz. They are all TOOLS to achieve an end.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 4:34 PM

The disabillity poster has been reported to Kimberly C as requested in her thread:-

Thread Link

Awaiting a reply.

All the best.

LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

BionicRooster ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 4:35 PM · edited Tue, 27 December 2011 at 4:35 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote - Excuse me, but a Forum Coordinator putting up a poster that refers to people of different abilities as retared is just SICK in any part of the world. I hope you are ashamed of yourself.

I didn't post that meaning people of different abilities are retarded, it means that FIGHTING on the internet is.

And by no means do I thing handicap people are 'beneath' any of us. Have you seen the things many of them can do. What they may lack (in our eyes) in some areas, they excel in areas way beyond our comprehension.

I myself could win any race, play ANY instrument other than a recorder that I learned to play in 3rd grade. Then you have blind people that can play music like you wouldn't believe. And... Take a look at Stephen Hawking.

So my image is by no means an insult to ANY handicapped person. I actually respect them more than a lot of "normal" people.

Poser 10

Octane Render

Wings 3D

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 4:39 PM · edited Tue, 27 December 2011 at 4:41 PM

If you respect them, then take down the picture, it is NOT required.

People with any disability are still "normal people", why make that a point.

All the best.

LROG

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 4:42 PM

I'm unclenching. Are you?

Laurie

BionicRooster ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 4:43 PM
Forum Moderator

Ya know what, I'll take it down. No biggie.

But my point being, is, there's no point in arguing on the internet. It accomplishes nothing, and all participating parties look like complete asses.

Poser 10

Octane Render

Wings 3D

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 4:44 PM

Hi LaurieA, sorry for bitching, but I have worked with people of all disabilities all my life and I don't like the inferrance that was made with that poster.

People with disabilities (or Abilities as I like to say as EVERYONE has abilities), want to treated as everyone else and not pointed out and made fun of.

All the best.

LROG

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 4:46 PM

well it's gone.

now can we move on? yes? thank you.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 4:46 PM

Ya know what, I'll take it down. No biggie.

But my point being, is, there's no point in arguing on the internet. It accomplishes nothing, and all participating parties look like complete asses.

It shouldn't have been used in the first place, especially by a forum coordinator.

All the best.

LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 4:48 PM

well it's gone.

now can we move on? yes? thank you. 

Sure can. I hope this thread gets back online as LaurieA intended it.

All the best.

LROG

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 4:48 PM · edited Tue, 27 December 2011 at 4:50 PM

Well, perhaps it wasn't the best choice but BR is, like all of us, a human and therefore subject to human foibles ;). He's taken it down at  your request. That should be the end of it. We need to get over these things and move on. That's why the forums are in the shape they're in. And if this was PFO, ppl would be helping each other, learning new tricks and that sorta thing. I long for those days really.

Laurie

BionicRooster ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 4:51 PM · edited Tue, 27 December 2011 at 4:51 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote - It shouldn't have been used in the first place, especially by a forum coordinator.

Well with you all as my witnesses, I hereby officially renounce my Coordinatorship.

Now I am exaclty like you, well, user status-wise.

Poser 10

Octane Render

Wings 3D

basicwiz ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 4:57 PM

An idea:

Perhaps our energies will be better expended working with vendors, supporting, and developing the new figures that show such promise for us as Poser users.

I think the new girl to watch is Anastasia. Many of you like Antonia. It doesn't matter. Spend your time making these figures all they can be. For instance, if someone would make a character morph that made Antonia really attractive, I'd be in line to buy it, enven though she is my second choice. I WILL support the vendors who support a change in direction for our hobby. I see that as the constructive activity that we can all participate in as opposed to gnashing teeth over something that doesn't work for us, and therefore, that we don't need.

On a related note: Where is the consort for these lovely women? I'm still waiting! (And I'm volunteering to be on the beta test group of any male figure project out there!)

BTW... without puting pressure on a certain vendor, I got word today that there's big news coming for Anastasia fans sometime this week. I'm sure he'll post a note when his product is available!

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 5:07 PM

Oooohhh...my interest is now piqued :D

Laurie

lmckenzie ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 5:39 PM

Ahhh, that was refreshing but next time heat the darned water!

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

scanmead ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 5:41 PM

facepalm  That does it. Every single one of you is getting a large bottle of Baileys, or Uncle Jack. I mean, just because Santa is gone for another year doesn't mean we shouldn't still be on our best behavior. Please and Thank You still work.

Thank you for remaining calm. Move down, clean cups, move down, clean cups....

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 5:41 PM

Quote - Ahhh, that was refreshing but next time heat the darned water!

You should have tried the coffee...lol.

Laurie

wolf359 ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 5:45 PM

......Fear......

My website

YouTube Channel

Anthanasius ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 5:52 PM

OT

Génération mobiles Le Forum / Le Site

SteveJax ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 6:09 PM · edited Tue, 27 December 2011 at 6:12 PM

I've actually been a perfectly quiet gentleman for the past year and nobody's even noticed....well nearly perfect.  Where's my fruit basket or cookies?

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 6:49 PM

Laurie, I agree 100%.

I think discussions with opposing viewpoints are great and sometimes lead to very productive interactions but we should all be able to do this without the attacks and getting personal. We encourage opinions of all sides but they should be expressed with tact and respect. I firmly believe in the "everyone is entitled to their opinion and should be able to express it" philosphy but it just is disheartening to see  90% of the time it becoming personal and offending.  Sometimes we can agree to disagree before it gets to that point.

So let's all try and keep that in mind and continue to have discussions that we are passionate about but that can also remain productive and positive.

Believe it or not, the last thing I ever want to do is lock a thread but lately it has become necessary.

We should treat others as we want to be treated and respect all opinions even if they differ from our own. Differing opinions is what makes the world interesting:)

Stacey

Community Manager

meatSim ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 6:54 PM

Not to be negative, because I'm really not, but I have to say threads asking people to 'grow up' just add to the problem of people not behaving like grownups.. If we want a contentious issue to become less heated my best advice is to stop engaging in it as much as possible.  If anyone has anything 'new' to add to the Daz issue.. I'd love to hear it... but the truth is nothing new has been added to that conversation in a good long while, aside from people from both sides finding different, sometimes eloquent, and humorous ways to put each other down.  It makes for great reading but not a very healthy community in my honest opinon.

Again, no offense intended to the OP or anyone else

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 9:32 PM · edited Tue, 27 December 2011 at 9:33 PM

Maybe threats to grow up wouldn't happen if anyone thought people were listening ;). It seems that the longer no one says anything about what's going on, the worse it gets. And for whatever reason, it's particularly nasty.

I really shouldn't give a crap. I should just leave and never say another word. But the truth is I do like this place, WHEN it's being used for what it's meant for. For right now, it seems to be the best place to come bitch. If you truly knew the extent of some of the stuff that's going on, you wouldn't ask why I'd tell these ppl to "grow up". Trust me, that's the "nicest" way I can put it.

Laurie

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 9:46 PM

file_476725.jpg

Haven't I been saying this for ages?  Laurie is bang on the money.

Why bother fighting about something that makes pictures?

BTW, this should now be standard issue to all Rosity staff. :) 

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Winterclaw ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 9:50 PM

Quote - Don't ONE of you have any faith that a new figure will come along for you to spend your hard earned cash on?

Will a new figure like antonia come along?  Sure.

Will she have DD boobs by default and an equally shapely posterior?  One can only hope.  :tongue2:

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

DarkEdge ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 10:32 PM · edited Tue, 27 December 2011 at 10:32 PM

Some peps who post here are DAZ dependent and favor a war because it causes a blur in the main focus of a discussion.

Others view Poser users as imbeciles who couldn't model their way out of a box...overlooking those of us content creators who model, uv map, texture, and rig something that the one dimensional accusor couldn't hang their hat on.

And then there are those who don't see the practicality of "Kit Bashing" a common figure and creating a vast set of wardrobes to that figure. (ie; "If you didn't model it from scratch then you suck!"

Then there are those users who are just "common artists" that like the ease of creating some great art without having to undergo a 5-10 year learning process and learning all of the intricacies of 3ds max, maya, and the like.

Really in a perfect world it shouldn't really matter how you came to this pic (ie; or statement)...just that you said something.

Because ultimately isn't that what art is for?? To evoke a feeling, or statement, or I am here and this is what I am feeling??? One should applaude those that actually take the time to construct a statement and are bold enough enough to display it for the thousands to "rip it apart".

At least they came to the party with something to "give" as opposed to "your thoughts/apps/textures" are shit.

Yea to the artist! No matter their skill level or talent of understanding a node!! Continue onward and do not be dismayed!!! 😄

yes, my rant is over.

Comitted to excellence through art.

lmckenzie ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 11:34 PM

"...but I have to say threads asking people to 'grow up' just add to the problem of people not behaving like grownups." You're probably right but I completely understand the frustration that makes you want to yell something and mine would have been a lot less polite than grow up. I'm not sure what Wolf meant, but he hit it on the head, fear. This is obviously a moment when big changes are here for our little world and people are understandably anxious. Some probably had long standing grudges against certain products/companies, others have new ones. The aired them - fine, they made suggestions - fine. And a few kept on and on and on. Even worse were the conspiracy theories, not the ones many of us love to indulge in, but ones that were provably false, and statements that directly contradicted not only the only official information we had, but the plainly visible facts. That is neither helpful nore mature behavior and yeah, some people pointed it out and that in itself probably kept things going. I regret any part I played in the whole fiasco. I've spent more time here in the past 10 years plus than I have on any other site. Like it or not, it is my internet 'home.' I'm not real big on 'community,' as Groucho said, I refuse jo join any club that would have me as a member. Still, I hate to see it reach a point where people from any company or website come here and see such a thing as has been going on. Maybe I need to leave because I get caught up in these things too easily and I'm doing more harm than good. I don't know. I only know that it's become too much like the forums where they debate politics and religion and it shouldn't be. We should be able to talk about the pluses and minuses of any figure or program without doing it in a way that suggests that (for the vast majority of us) our lives or our fortunes depend on it. I know it's important, to some much more important than for others, but anyone who didn't start this yesterday has enough to keep them occupied for years, even if D & SM vanished in a cloud of smoke tomorrow. Even the poorest of us have so much more than most of the world, it's not even funny. To fight over yet another thing, or how it's packaged or how it works is pretty pathetic. So yeah, we need to grow up. Hopefully this will be a productive discussion, so to avoid jinxing it, I won't comment any further.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

SteveJax ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2011 at 11:48 PM

I reserve the right to be wrong on occassion.

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2011 at 12:08 AM

Quote - BTW, this should now be standard issue to all Rosity staff. :) 

I want one

Laurie

meatSim ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2011 at 12:18 AM

You're right.. I really dont know all thats going on or all the history people have with and against one another here or there.  I've never been active in any of the 3d forums.  My point is.. when we tell people things like 'grow up' it belittles whatever it is that has them so upset in the first place, it belittles their point of view and makes them feel like they need to re-assert their position to 'take a stand' as to why its so important..  then someone else comes in of opposing viewpoint and challenges that opinion/ point of view.. wash rinse repeat until it again devolves into a flame war.  I'm not pointing fingers or even saying that i entirely disagree with the OP.  I just cringe everytime I see any thread that brings up the subject.. its like poking at an open wound.

Maybe I'm just not invested enough in the forums or the people involved so I dont care as deeply as others.  For me I have my opinions, I know where I stand with regards to genesis and DAZ as a company.  Though  I dont think it really boils down to people caring too much about the subject at hand.. it comes down to people caring too much if other people feel the same way... thats where flame wars start from.

perhaps the best bet to stem the anger is to do as other forums have done and disallow discussion of genesis at all... or create a genesis/daz sub-forum/dungeon to the main poser forum.  that way anyone who wants to roll in the mud or scrap it out can venture in and leave the rest of the forum all the cleaner.  

I'd love it if people could have a reasoned discussion and let it go once there really isnt anything left to say but insults and bitterness.. but the nature of forums make sthe chances of that slim to none.  People LIKE to argue on forums.. they like to articulate their points, sling witty (or not so) barbs at the other side, they like to win even when everyone loses as a result.  Right now the whole topic is a lose.

Quote - Maybe threats to grow up wouldn't happen if anyone thought people were listening ;). It seems that the longer no one says anything about what's going on, the worse it gets. And for whatever reason, it's particularly nasty.

I really shouldn't give a crap. I should just leave and never say another word. But the truth is I do like this place, WHEN it's being used for what it's meant for. For right now, it seems to be the best place to come bitch. If you truly knew the extent of some of the stuff that's going on, you wouldn't ask why I'd tell these ppl to "grow up". Trust me, that's the "nicest" way I can put it.

Laurie

Paloth ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2011 at 12:45 AM

Winning! It seems the interesting threads usually get locked. Oh well...ponies and sunshine to you all.

Download my free stuff here: http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php?page=2&amp;userid=323368

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2011 at 12:47 AM · edited Wed, 28 December 2011 at 12:50 AM

I understand where you are coming from meatsim. It's just that the more logical and reasonable arguments like yours get lost in the droning noise of the people who are determined to make this a nasty place to be. I guess I was trying to scream as loud as they are. Either way I don't have much hope that anything will help. We'll see. I certainly hope so.

This place used to be fun. It's crap like this whole mess that makes me really feel like chucking it. Rather than see this for what it is - an opportunity - some would like to think they can get their way by whining louder and bullying people. How that's supposed to make anyone bend to their will I'll never know...lol. It turns me RIGHT off. I was upset too when we found out Daz wouldn't be doing the Poser thing anymore. But life is short and everything else in the world so bad to go and make this bad too. It's time to move on to something else. If we put as much energy into making new figures as we have bitching about all this whe'd have a whole family of em by now.

Anyway, I'm done talkin. If it continues I'll wander away like I've done before. I have better things to worry about.

Laurie

BadKittehCo ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2011 at 1:01 AM · edited Wed, 28 December 2011 at 1:04 AM

Quote - I'd love it if people could have a reasoned discussion ......

On the internet... not going to happen, just like people will never stop picking their noses in their cars....   in the meantime...  Food fight anyone?  

We should all have plenty of leftover chocolate, cookies, fudge, eggnog and similar gooey things....

___
Renderosity Store  Personal nick: Conniekat8
Hi, my name is "No, Bad Kitteh, NOO", what's yours? 

Paloth ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2011 at 1:23 AM

If we put as much energy into making new figures as we have bitching about all this whe'd have a whole family of em by now.

We'd have to bitch two years to come up with a figure's worth of effort. *

Download my free stuff here: http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php?page=2&amp;userid=323368

kawecki ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2011 at 2:57 AM

Bookmark

Stupidity also evolves!

bevans84 ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2011 at 3:25 AM · edited Wed, 28 December 2011 at 3:30 AM

All one has to do is go to quantcast.com and search on daz3d.com, renderosity.com, and runtimedna.com.
That will give a pretty fair indication of what's going on, at least as far as US web traffic goes, at least up till the start of December, and the Dec. data should be in fairly shortly.

As far as all this other stuff, IMO it's just a sign of the times. In my 62 yrs, I can't recall another time when so many folks spent so much effort trying to make me mad at people I'm not mad at. :-)

ypvs ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2011 at 4:10 AM

When I saw the title I thought I might be able to make a witty comment about the Frankie Goes To Hollywood song (younger members will have to Google it) Having read some of the comments tit might have to be Two Tribes (slap that bass and sing Ow! Ow!)

Poser 11 , 180Gb in 8 Runtimes, PaintShop Pro 9
Windows 7 64 bit, Avast AV, Comodo Firewall
Intel Q9550 Quad Core cpu,  16Gb RAM, 250Gb + 250Gb +160Gb HD, GeForce GTX 1060

alexcoppo ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2011 at 4:13 AM

Images of a handgun being loaded. Really a fool proof way of relaxing (especially when you are on the ground, shot dead).

Post reported (bet that it won't be removed).

GIMP 2.7.4, Inkscape 0.48, Genetica 3.6 Basic, FilterForge 3 Professional, Blender 2.61, SketchUp 8, PoserPro 2012, Vue 10 Infinite, World Machine 2.3, GeoControl 2

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2011 at 5:12 AM

I don't remember all this fussing about when Poser 2 was on a floppy disk.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

26Fahrenheit ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2011 at 6:46 AM · edited Wed, 28 December 2011 at 6:49 AM

In the END ... no matter what tool you use ..

Its grown ups playing DIGITAL BARBIE'S ...

i dont see kids playing with PLASTIC BARBIE'S fight over them ..

Chris

Edit... well they do ..usualy they have one Ken and 30 barbie's ..CATFIGHT 😉

HERE are my FREEBEE's

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2011 at 7:14 AM · edited Wed, 28 December 2011 at 7:17 AM

Quote - Images of a handgun being loaded. Really a fool proof way of relaxing (especially when you are on the ground, shot dead).

It's being loaded with suppositories and is obviously a joke. Lost your sense of humour today? I certainly have no intention of asking for it to be edited out but if the staff decide it has to go I'll accept the decision gracefully. You have translated my signature, haven't you? :)

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2011 at 7:16 AM

Quote - Images of a handgun being loaded. Really a fool proof way of relaxing (especially when you are on the ground, shot dead).

See, it's peeps like YOU. Later.

Laurie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.