Wed, Sep 18, 2:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 12:29 pm)

Subject: V5 morphs?

ninhalo5 ( ) posted Fri, 24 February 2012 at 4:33 PM · edited Tue, 17 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

Hi, How would one go about creating morphs for V5? I looked at the options in D|S and theres really not much to adjust, am I missing something? Oh, I do not have the Gensis morph pack either is that required?

thanks

SickenlySweete ( ) posted Fri, 24 February 2012 at 7:36 PM

v5 is just a morph shape for genesis...

to create custom morphs you need a modeling program like hexagon

the other morph paks will give you more morphs for adjusting..

www.bloodyrosesdesigns.com

http://www.aldaraproject.com/aldara/

http://www.dreamslayervisions.com

ninhalo5 ( ) posted Fri, 24 February 2012 at 9:11 PM

Hmm ok thanks, all these morphs are getting confusing. I always said V5 is nothing more than a morph but the people over at Daz argue that she's more than that and I don't see it.

So, if someone creates a character for V5 by just turning dials then they are actually using Genesis' morphs and nothing special for V5, or does that even work?

Male_M3dia ( ) posted Sat, 25 February 2012 at 4:47 AM · edited Sat, 25 February 2012 at 4:49 AM

The majority of the differences of V5 is under the hood. Expressions, joints for bending, shape morphs, etc. have been tweaked for V5. So if you were to apply a pose or expression specifically for V5 to base genesis, the bend or pose will be off. Also if you use the body dials from Evolution morphs while the V5 shape is active,  it will actually be calling the tweaked version of the morph for V5, not the base genesis one.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sat, 25 February 2012 at 8:33 AM

Or, strictly speaking, it will be automatically adding a hidden correction morph to the basic morph - if it included full "corrected" morphs they could simply be unhidden and used.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.