Tue, Sep 24, 2:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 6:54 am)

Subject: DZ MilTop for Genesis

FWArt ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2012 at 9:26 AM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help… I hope this is the right place to post this, I never really know with forums.

I’ve just created a new texture set for the DZ MilTop for M4 by dzheng, and I’ve found out that it should also work on the Genesis version of this top, which can be found here: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/dz-miltop-for-genesis/93557

However as I don’t have D/S at all (can’t get it to work on this pc at all for some reason), I can’t check that the textures work. Therefore I am wondering if anyone got this top and would like to test that it works for me. Of course you can keep the texture afterwards. I’ll only need one person to do this, just so I can see it works, so if you have it, and you would like to help, then please let me know.

Thanks

Fred

Lindsey ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2012 at 1:33 AM · edited Mon, 16 July 2012 at 1:34 AM

file_483869.jpg

I'll be happy to test it for you.

FWArt ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2012 at 7:27 AM

Thanks for that. You're image looks awesome, but someone already contacted me regarding testing and it all ended up being fine. So it's already up and running. http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/fws-miltop-for-dz-miltop-by-dzheng/93929

I will be doing more DZ products, so if you're interesred you can just email me with your email address and I shall contact you directly next time I finished another texture to see if you have the original to do some testing.

Thanks again for offering your help, and I am sure we'll find something to test together in the future. :)

Fred

Lindsey ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2012 at 1:16 PM

Oh no problem, thanks for replying.  I think when I glanced at the posting date I was seeing Jul instead of Jun...  I'm waiting to get a call to pickup my new glasses..  LOL

FWArt ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2012 at 1:20 PM

lol... thats funny, well like i said, if you fancy checking out for other DZ genesis textures in the future just drop me a line.

All the best and have fun. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.