Wed, Sep 18, 11:14 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:42 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Do you really think new features good idea?!?!?

Spit ( ) posted Thu, 09 August 2012 at 3:04 PM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 8:05 AM

Well, I can get directly to a product's listing if I click on the text for the item rather than the thumbnail. But the only way I can grab the thumbnail to store with my zip is to click on the thumbnail and grab it from the little-not-enough-info window that pops up THEN I have to click the thumbnail to get to the listing.

I don't care for this at all.

And icons for account, etc?

Give me back text!!

If you want the place to look, work and act like a mobile app then make yourself a mobile app. I don't use my phone or tablet to purchase or even browse stuff for Poser/Studio.

Thank you.

TinaK ( ) posted Thu, 09 August 2012 at 4:29 PM · edited Thu, 09 August 2012 at 4:30 PM

Hi,

** We have made some changes as you can now click on the thumb to get to the product page again and as far as the icons go, you can still get to all the areas under the "members" tab.**

Thanks

TinaK

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

the_tdog ( ) posted Thu, 09 August 2012 at 5:14 PM

Quote - Hi,

** We have made some changes as you can now click on the thumb to get to the product page again and as far as the icons go, you can still get to all the areas under the "members" tab.**

That's awesome... thanks for listening to the feedback!

Spit ( ) posted Thu, 09 August 2012 at 7:12 PM

Thanks for the changes. That helps.

tomasz23 ( ) posted Fri, 10 August 2012 at 7:11 PM

Hi All

I still find that the marketplace has some serious detremental issues after the updates. Whereas I am pleased to see that we the customers were listeneed to very promptly by the team at Renderosity and they fixed up the clicking on the thumbnail of the product the fact remains that when I now go to the marketplace what's new section more than 3.4 of my screen is taken up by obnoxious big buttons, missaligned heading and to top it all of sponsored items. This means that when I open the page I get to see nothing of what's actually new but I get to see what I could not care less about!

Please fix this ASAP. I can understand the all mighty pursuit of the $ but not at the expense of my time. The designer of these current set of updates should have done either some pilot study or asked at the very least people who are very frequent visitors e.g. every single day visitors :biggrin: before ruingin the site look and feel!

Please see the reason one more time and fix the layout of the marketplace to make it look reasonable again!

trendmaster ( ) posted Sat, 11 August 2012 at 4:43 AM

Dear people,

I totally agree with tomasz23, the wath's new section is ugly and useless. I expect new items and not big and fat sponsored links if I click on this section.

DAZ did the same failure and since they lunched their new marketplace and the ugly and useless look and feel experience I never bought anything from them again. Contentparadise did the same failure in the past and they changed the whole thing and since then, I never bought any 3D content from them and in generally I spent a lot of money for these 3D-things as many people do. Last but not least I buy 3d content to support the artists as well and I like if artists can realize an income with their work.

Hopefully Renderosity does not the same failure and ruin a functional marketplace with unintelligent $$$ ideas!

A successful business is important but unfortunately often ruined by unintelligent $$$ ideas, because the people in power can't get enough and forget the customers from time to time.

I post once in a blue moon a comment and normally I do this only if things become weird.

Renderosity and RDNA are by far the best commercial (affordable) marketplaces at the moment, and it would be a great pity if things become weird. 

Well, this is my two cents worth only... thanks.

toastie ( ) posted Sat, 11 August 2012 at 12:17 PM

The "Sponsored" links don't seem a good idea at all. I'd been thinking there were no new items recently because nothing had changed on the top line of the "What's New" page.

tomasz23 ( ) posted Sat, 11 August 2012 at 10:58 PM

I just want to illustrate to reasonable people at Renderosity the feel of the marketplace today - if someone could highlight to me where the new items are in that image I would ever be so greatful 👎

renderosity whats new - new look

Arvanor ( ) posted Sun, 12 August 2012 at 1:56 AM

Sorry to say that but the line with the sponsored items goes on my nerves. I have a big monitor and on the right and left side is so much unused space i am starting to hate the big posersites, it makes purchasing at a store a rather unpleasant experience.

If by my life or death I can protect you, I will!

wimvdb ( ) posted Sun, 12 August 2012 at 5:39 AM

Another voice expressing the great dislike for the sponsored items row in the What's New

It is not only on the first page (which already puts me in a bad mood), but also in EVERY subseqent page - usually with exactly the same items.

Please move it to the side, make it smaller or preferrably remove it completey from the What's New. This is costing you and the vendors money

Raindroptheelf ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2012 at 3:43 PM

I so Dislike the new Stuff that is going on here.

Was so glad that RMP does not the same Mistake as DAZ3d it by trying to give the Store a new look and breaking.

Not a happy Customer here.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.