Sun, Oct 6, 10:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Gallery Links

Lenord ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2012 at 11:41 PM · edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 9:17 AM

New Rule pertaining to Links to DeviantArt on Gallery Image Posts.

I know Links to DA gallery Images where Parameters are obtained have long been the Norm but that has just Changed. Links to DeviantArt Resources, Free Stock, and Gallery Images where Fractal Parameters are obtained may no longer be posted in Uploaded Image Descriptions. Giving Credits is fine and applauded but no more Live or Static Links to DA will be allowed, in other words no HTML coded(live links) or Static Links (containing the HTTP:// prefix and .com suffix) can be used.

Please don't complain to me, I had nothing to do with making the Rule and have no choice but enforce it.....well I guess I do have a choice, I could Quit but then someone else would eventually get around to it.

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

peedy ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2012 at 12:02 AM

I can imagine about the live links.
But no static links either?

Oh well, thanks for the heads up, Len. :-)

Corrie

alida ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2012 at 3:43 PM

You are just offering us the water:)it's ok.I do not link anything  from  DA.Da and RR are  two different  worlds  to me and I gather there's business behind it.

clifftoppler ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2012 at 6:12 PM

Strange, I'd never been aware of such links so can hardly miss them.  I do see DA and Rendo as two competitive entities and its good for everyone that both exist.  Actually I do have a small  gallery at DA but haven't posted anything there for quite a while.  The place befuddles me.  Even visiting there has become a chore, for familiarity becomes puzzlement as things change.  Still, that's me.  Must say one of my best friends came from DA.  Alas, she is now in dire health.

Lenord ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2012 at 3:26 PM

Refresh

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.