Sun, Oct 6, 12:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Apo Scripts

QuietRiot ( ) posted Mon, 03 September 2012 at 4:49 PM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 5:45 AM

I have serveral versions of Apophysis, and a few scripts that work in each program. I noticed that many scripts only work in a single specific version. I see some beautiful images being created with version 7. Are there scripts for this version, or are you guys simply Apo geniuses? I have been playing with Apo since it's early versions, so I know that the script is just the starting point, but it would be nice to have a script to begin the journey. Any one care to share where to find them?

Lenord ( ) posted Mon, 03 September 2012 at 5:25 PM

http://browse.deviantart.com/resources/fractal/

That link will take you to Fractal Resources at DeviantArt, on that page you can select the rescources you need. Scripts, Plugins, Gradient packs, Flame packs etc.

Scripts need specific Plugins to work correctly, sometimes the script download will state what plugins are necessary but not always. You should get one of the ApoShack All in one plugin packs to be sure to have all you will need. Be careful though too many plugins in the Plugin Folder at one time can cause the program to not load or run properly, sometimes you need to swap in and out Plugins for what you are working on. Search resources there from the latest going back and most of the scripts you see on the first many pages will be those developed since 7x versions were released. I run a lot of scripts developed for the old 3dHack version and they work fine in 7X versions but those written for 7X versions may not work in the 3dHack version in all cases.

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

QuietRiot ( ) posted Tue, 04 September 2012 at 4:26 PM

Thank you. I had completely forgotten about DA. (don't go there much since it's hard on the dial up. lol) I will head over and see what I can find!

Lenord ( ) posted Tue, 04 September 2012 at 4:29 PM

Quote - Thank you. I had completely forgotten about DA. (don't go there much since it's hard on the dial up. lol) I will head over and see what I can find!

You're right about DA being tough on Dialup, it definitely is. You need a Ad Blocker there to kill all those Flash adds, helps a lot.

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.