Fri, Oct 4, 11:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: OT: We have a couple of streakers

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2012 at 10:54 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 11:17 AM

My kids seem unable to keep their clothes on for any length of time.  Leave the room for five minutes and we return to see the world's youngest streakers.

Parenthood is never dull. 

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

monkeycloud ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2012 at 11:06 AM

Ha ha!

My wife's brother's kid started doing that at about 10 months, I believe... and looks like my son's going the same way. He he. He's certainly trying to figure out the mechanics of it at the moment... the streaking must be from my missus' side. He he.

Although she's grown out of it...

Glitterati3D ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2012 at 11:12 AM

The standing joke among my friends was that my daughter's first day of school would involve the teacher calling me because she wouldn't keep her clothes on.

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2012 at 11:28 AM

My cousin....lol. Wouldn't wear clothes until he was 6 ;).

Laurie

Winterclaw ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2012 at 11:41 AM

Crazy glue FTW...

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2012 at 1:54 PM

Clothing is over-rated anyway.

JenX ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2012 at 3:03 PM

We're there, too! And, for some reason, Huggies has deemed it's larger diapers (the ones Galen is in) only need to be pull-ups. Which mean they're also pull-downs. So THAT is so much fun. sarcasm

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2012 at 3:08 PM

Makes no difference whether they're pull ups or the regular type, Ilona can whip 'em off like lightning. 

My Store

My Gallery

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2012 at 4:28 PM

Both of my kids went through that. My wife blames my side of the family of course...

I guess I asked for it. When we were dating I couldn't wait to get my clothes off in front of her...

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

JenX ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2012 at 4:40 PM

Quote - Makes no difference whether they're pull ups or the regular type, Ilona can whip 'em off like lightning. 

True, but the pull-ups mechanics just makes it easier. With the tabs you can make it tight and get at least a minute of diapered butt time.

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2012 at 4:47 PM

Quote - My kids seem unable to keep their clothes on for any length of time.  Leave the room for five minutes and we return to see the world's youngest streakers.

I'm 50 years old and I still can't keep my clothing on!!! Leave me alone in a room for 5 minutes and I'm naked too!  lol

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2012 at 6:36 PM

Quote - > Quote - My kids seem unable to keep their clothes on for any length of time.  Leave the room for five minutes and we return to see the world's youngest streakers.

I'm 50 years old and I still can't keep my clothing on!!! Leave me alone in a room for 5 minutes and I'm naked too!  lol

Remind me again when you're coming over to visit.  :D 

My Store

My Gallery

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2012 at 7:31 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

Had that problem with a kid in my daycare class. Thank God none for thother parents came inow when it happened. His parents ended up putting onesie on him. He couldn't open the snaps so at least he wasn't, totally naked but that didn't help potty training him.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

shedofjoy ( ) posted Thu, 04 October 2012 at 3:58 AM

my son keeps doing that and throws his poop filled nappy across the room.oh the joy

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

monkeycloud ( ) posted Thu, 04 October 2012 at 4:10 AM

Quote - my son keeps doing that and throws his poop filled nappy across the room.oh the joy

^Yeah looking forward to that eventuality... especially if it ever goes on overnight, in the cot... :ohmy:

monkeycloud ( ) posted Thu, 04 October 2012 at 4:15 AM

Quote - Had that problem with a kid in my daycare class. Thank God none for thother parents came inow when it happened. His parents ended up putting onesie on him. He couldn't open the snaps so at least he wasn't, totally naked but that didn't help potty training him.

Our friends' kid did a surreptitious number two at daycare, during the early stages of potty training... and somehow it ended up hidden in a toy handbag.

Or at least part of it... there was a lingering smell and they weren't sure if they'd found it all!

Winterclaw ( ) posted Thu, 04 October 2012 at 7:31 AM

Quote - We're there, too! And, for some reason, Huggies has deemed it's larger diapers (the ones Galen is in) only need to be pull-ups. Which mean they're also pull-downs. So THAT is so much fun. sarcasm

Suspenders perhaps?

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 04 October 2012 at 8:41 PM

Ilona outdid herself today.  Stripped off and used the contents of her nappy to cover the door, the safety gate and herself.

Deep joy. 

I will be reminding her of this when she brings her first boyfriend home. 

My Store

My Gallery

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 04 October 2012 at 10:07 PM

Quote - Ilona outdid herself today.  Stripped off and used the contents of her nappy to cover the door, the safety gate and herself.

Deep joy. 

I will be reminding her of this when she brings her first boyfriend home. 

Get evidence! Pictures and video, then she can't deny it! Ha ha!

I am planning something similar when my 11 starts dating. Thank god we live in the Philippines, where traditions are still fairly strong. No dating until I approve of him. Until then, it's visits on the front porch with a chaperone....

But... when she does bring that boy home, I have a pic that we took of her when she was about 3 weeks old, stretched out on a blanket wearing only what she brought into this world.

I plan on throwing it on the table, and asking him to take a look. I will announce that this had better be the first time he's seen her naked, and if it's not, he better tell me.

Of course I will be sharpening my machete or cleaning one of my many, many handguns at the time...

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.