Wed, Sep 18, 11:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 6:28 pm)

Subject: Morphs

PoppaC ( ) posted Fri, 26 October 2012 at 11:44 AM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 2:39 AM

Hi Peeps, Need a little help.  I just got Rosetta by  CWW Digital Media.  When loading the morphs nothing happens, no change to V4, no Dials, no nothing, nodda.  I sent a site mail to the Artest and got a reply that stated "It was made for poser 6 and up."  Most items made for Poser do work in DAZ3d I have tons of items built in Poser and all worked just fine as I am sure all of you have.  His reply was that he knew  knothing about DAZ3d so you are on your own, and likewyse I know nothing about Poser.  What I am asking is how can I fix this so that I do not lose my investment

TheHalfdragon ( ) posted Fri, 26 October 2012 at 12:27 PM

it may be that the morphs are pmd morphs which don't work in DS unless you have the inj PMD script that is free over in the DAZstudio freepository or discussion forums

Male_M3dia ( ) posted Fri, 26 October 2012 at 12:42 PM · edited Fri, 26 October 2012 at 12:47 PM

You'll need to either use the PMD script (if you have DS3) or a copy of poser to load morphs and save it back as a CR2. Nothing is really usable off the bat in DS without manually editing files, so you probably should see if you can get some type of refund. For things that say not tested in DS you should probably check out readme to see what type of files are included.

The vendor probably should have made pz2 files for the materials and a delta injection (without the pmd) and that would have made the product a lot more accessible to others. Then DS users could have simply adjusted the materials in the product.

PoppaC ( ) posted Fri, 26 October 2012 at 2:21 PM

Thanks all.  The next "Q" is: Is there an easy (one that a 2 year old could do) step by step way to do this?  I have the free Poser7 but like I say I know nothing about it other then opening it and loading a prop and even that take more then I know.

TheHalfdragon ( ) posted Fri, 26 October 2012 at 5:57 PM

lol poppac i'm in the same boat as you with poser

mishamcm ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2012 at 10:24 AM

In Poser 7 go to Preferences and untick "Use Binary Morphs."  Load the item, then save it under a new name.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.