Sat, Oct 5, 6:15 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 1:56 pm)

Subject: Unable to render, no rendering engine available

artbyphil ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2012 at 3:56 PM · edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 12:46 AM

Well i just took the plunge with DS4.5 now when I try to render I get this message;

'Unable to render, no rendering engine available'

Does anyone knowhow to correct this?

I'm runing Win XP Pro with 3gig of ram

Cheers

Razor42 ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2012 at 3:09 AM

I think this thread was resolved on another forum

"4.5 requires a dual core processor."

Just to tidy up.

artbyphil ( ) posted Thu, 22 November 2012 at 9:47 AM

H'mm acording to some people in the daz forum they have it running fine on a single core so I think there must be someting else it dosnt like about my PC.

Agent0013 ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2012 at 9:15 PM

Have you installed all of the files you received with you copy of 4.5? If not, that may be your problem. Also you should register your copy with DAZ 3D. Some things are not active until you do that. If these things do not solve the problem, I suggest putting a request in at the DAZ 3D Help Desk. The good folks there should be able to tell you what to do.

Good luck.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.