Thu, Sep 19, 9:58 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:56 pm)

Subject: DS4.5 and content from DS4... Do I need to reinstall?

Techyman ( ) posted Thu, 22 November 2012 at 8:09 PM · edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 12:44 PM

I am thinking about trying out DS4.5 to check out some of its new features, but the thought of having to reinstall all of my content is causing me to put it off.  I have spent countless hours setting up my categories in DS4 so that I can access everything easily without having to search for it.  I also have some custom made props/materials and characters in my files.  My question is this:  Is there a way to import all of my content and the categories files without having to reload and set it all up again.  I know there were several threads on this matter, but I can't seem to find them.  If someone can help or just point me to the threads I will be very grateful.  I tried looking in the DAZ forums but I can't seem to find them there either.

Thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.