Sun, Oct 6, 6:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 2:10 pm)

Subject: Genesis Aviator Glasses

Warangel ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2013 at 6:44 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 6:41 AM

Yeah, I've asked a few times before, never gotten a response. I really need to find a good pair of aviators that can be used on Genesis.

Something like this:

http://www.daz3d.com/platinum-club-items/k-nicky-hair-for-genesis

Anyone have any idea what glasses those are?

Guardian_Angel_671 ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2013 at 9:01 AM
Forum Coordinator

I have no idea myself but maybe pm goldtassel? If goldtassle doesn't know maybe they might point you to the 1 who made the image.

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator
May the hands of fate be kind to you and yours. :)
guardian_angel_671@renderosity.com

FSMCDesigns ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2013 at 7:14 PM

If you do a search for glasses at either DAZ or here you will find a few packs that have aviator glasses in them. Doesn't matter what figure they are for, they can simply be transitioned/scaled to fit any figure

Regards, Michael

My DeviantArt page

Warangel ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2013 at 7:28 PM

Not easy with glasses I've found. I have several for M4. No luck getting them to fit Genesis. 

FSMCDesigns ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2013 at 9:36 PM

Quote - Not easy with glasses I've found. I have several for M4. No luck getting them to fit Genesis. 

Seriously? Load/import them, if conforming, do not conform, then position (X.Y.Z) where they need to be on genesis face and adjust scaling as needed, parent to head, pretty simple. I doubt you will ever find any that conform to genesis even if designed for genesis as most will be props since it is that easy.

Regards, Michael

My DeviantArt page

Warangel ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2013 at 10:11 PM

Probably my head morphs then. Always having nose issues and poke through. Will play more tomorrow. 

Area54 ( ) posted Sat, 02 February 2013 at 4:15 PM

Try these ones. They look like a near perfect match.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=64123

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.