Wed, Sep 18, 10:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:42 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Total Frustration!

romangirl ( ) posted Sun, 17 February 2013 at 12:00 PM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

I am totally frustrated! I have been buying from Renderosity for years. And posting there! Yesterday, while trying to post, I accidentally deleted a post from the day before. I tried posting, and was told that I had surpassed my limit for the day, and if I wanted to post more, I would have to upgrade! But I didn't post anything! I e-mailed the Renderosity person, who said he/she had no control over daily limits. Again, I didn't post anything!
Today, I tried posting a small animation, to incorporate what was previously deleted. My animation was 650 x 338, well within the animation limits, but it was rejected for size. I reduced it even more, and it appeared! But then when I went back to recheck, it was gone! So, I tried posting again. I was again told I had surpassed my daily limit! Nothing was posted! I have spent hundreds of dollars buying stuff there. I am totally frustrated!

TinaK ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2013 at 1:48 PM

Hi romangirl,

I know we had some system issue on Sunday but can you tell me if you are still experiencing this same problem?

Thanks

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

romangirl ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2013 at 1:58 PM

I was able to post today, but I still don't understand why my animation (very well within limits) was first accepted, then a few minutes later was gone.   And I couldn't post again that day.  Hopefully, all is well, but I'm afraid to post an animation!  Thanks for asking!

TinaK ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2013 at 3:29 PM

Please let me know if you have any problems.

Have a great rest of the day.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

romangirl ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2013 at 4:32 PM

Thanks! You too!

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 20 February 2013 at 11:10 AM

Please see the information in this FAQ that might be what the issue was with your upload.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/service/index.php?questionid=10

Hope this helps

Stacey

romangirl ( ) posted Wed, 20 February 2013 at 11:17 AM · edited Wed, 20 February 2013 at 11:18 AM

You might be right.  I'll never use Preview again.  I can always edit.  Thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.