Sun, Oct 6, 11:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Site Changes

Lenord ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2013 at 8:07 PM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 3:04 PM

Everybody just hang in there, most of these changes are Temporary and still ongoing, nothing is set in stone yet. All started with upgrading the Renderosity Webmail and Vendor Control Room and somehow the Techies slipped their chains and got loose.

So if things aren't working right when you visit just wait and come back a little later and it will be messed up a little different next time. Aggrevating I know, and I truely believe the Techies are Color Blind but what ya gonna do.

Just hang in there, it will all eventually get sorted.

Len

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

peedy ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2013 at 11:52 PM

Let's hope so, Len.
I hate the way it looks now. :-(

Corrie

Lenord ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 12:04 AM

I know, it's just plain Fugly to me. All the old timers on staff are mad because they used to have a  group confab for choosing the color scheme but not this time I guess.

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

peedy ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 12:08 AM

LOL!
Guess not, no!
They just should go back to how it was, with the colors.

Ah well, we'll see what they come up with. ;-)

mountmous ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 7:41 AM

Thanks for the info, Len. I was already wondering what was going on. This doesn't really look appealing (and that's to put it mildly ^_^)

Badsue ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 12:58 PM

It looks even more fugly now than after the last change. I wished they'd get rid of that awful blue eventually, it really makes me sick. Thanks Len for the info.

Jennyfnf ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 10:28 PM

I agree about the shade of blue -neither one thing nor another.... it jars horribly.

Thanks very much Len.  I've been awol for a while so didn't know what was going on.  What was wrong with the layout before that necessitates changes?

dochtersions ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2013 at 9:25 AM

Thank you so much for inform us, Len!

Anyway, we will be patient. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.