Sun, Oct 6, 11:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: FractalForums Website

Lenord ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2013 at 5:36 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 4:34 AM

Imagine where the world of 3D Fractals would be without the discovery of the Mandelbulb and Mandelbox....and what about the advancements in UF...and what about the development of the 3D Applications to reproduce the 3d Mandelulb/Box.

What do all of these things have in common....FractalForums the website, where the great Fractal minds gather to push the boundaries of what we know about Fractals further and further.

FractalForums is Owned by an individual, he funds everything out of his own Pocket and through Donations. It's no secret Fractals don't make Money and garner little attention from anyone who doesn't understand them. FF has been on the verge of disappearing a few times this last year but none as close as this most recent occurence, the 24th of this month FractalForums was slated to Close due to Dust in the Donation Pool. Fortunately it looks as though FF has rounded up some support to keep it's doors open at least for now.

I'm probably worse than most when it comes to Donating Money, one I don't have that much to spare and two I just never think about it. There is never a Day goes by though that I don't think Fractals, it's a Passion, an Addiction. So the next time you are at FractalForums picking up the latest FREE version of MB3D from Jesse, or cruisin the Gallery or trying to gleen some insight out of the Forums, think about Donating to the site that makes it all possible, it would be a travestry to see FractalForums disappear 

http://www.fractalforums.com/fractal-forums-news/website-closing-down-on-24th-of-march-by-hoster/msg58896/

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

peedy ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2013 at 12:42 AM

I wish I could donate, Len.
But I don't have the money. :-(
And yes, it IS a great site. :-)

Corrie

alida ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2013 at 4:38 PM

g

great site.I tried to  donate but  I did  not  succeed.I will try again

Lenord ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2013 at 6:06 PM

I know man, the Donate doesn't always work right...especially right now... the site was almost closed. hopefully everything will be back in order soon

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.