Wed, Sep 18, 10:57 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Poser 9 Screen Keeps Changing...I Can't Get into Library

romangirl ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2013 at 3:22 PM · edited Tue, 17 September 2024 at 4:08 AM

file_493959.jpg

My Poser 9 window has been jumping around and changing size.  Where the library used to be on the right and (barely) accessible, now it has moved to the top, and is so narrow, that if I try to do a search, I can't find anything!  Every time I touch the window, it leaps around and gets bigger.  Any help is appreciated!

ashley9803 ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2013 at 5:18 PM

Maybe you need to reset to factory state. There was also a thread about fixing GUI issues-

WandW wrote-

"Poser.ini is a file  where Poser stores most of its configuration settings.  If you are using Windows, it's in your folder under c:Users in AppDataRoamingPoser9 (I think that's right).  To see the extension you will need to uncheck Hide Extensions for Known File Types in the folder's View Properties.  Rename it to something like Poser.old.ini after closing Poser and it will generate a new one when it restarts."

dnstuefloten ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2013 at 6:19 PM

I had the same sort of probem using PP2010. Figured out finally that by moving the parameter group all the way to the right edge of the screen, it docks there. Then I grab another section and dock it elsewhere, all the time swearing under my breath. It seems to finally settle down, but I cant entirely explain how it all works. Just grab and move things, and hope for the best!

Poser Pro 2014

My personal website: Novels, photos, video, sculptures and more
Evidence of a Lost City: An animated movie and novel, in progress
Hag: A novel and live-action movie

romangirl ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2013 at 6:32 PM

Thank you!

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 27 April 2013 at 7:39 AM

once you have it arranged, you could save it to the ui dots.

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

romangirl ( ) posted Sat, 27 April 2013 at 12:27 PM

OK thank you!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.