Wed, Jul 3, 10:51 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 03 12:02 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Order# 112387469 Has Broken Product Zips

Byrdie ( ) posted Fri, 06 September 2013 at 12:09 PM · edited Sun, 30 June 2024 at 7:17 PM

Bought the Leather N Lace outfit by Dreamer Z_Loft during the recent clearance sale -- which was a lovely idea,btw -- but when I went to install it the zips contained only the readme and texture files, all of the other folders were empty. Thinking maybe my download got borked I tried it again. I downloaded both zips but once more everything but the textures was missing. I am using the latest Chrome browser, no download manager, and unzipped with WinRar as usual. This sort of thing has never happened before. Could you please check and see what went wrong? Thanks.

jennblake ( ) posted Fri, 06 September 2013 at 1:50 PM

I have downloaded both zips. In zip 1 you will find all of the Geometries, Libraries folders have those items. In zip 2 those folders are empty and just has the textures. Generally we ask that the empty folders be removed...but this product has been out there for a while and maybe it wasn't done then. I have corrected the zips and reuploaded them. I have also reset your downloads so that you can download them again. 

Have a good day!

Byrdie ( ) posted Fri, 06 September 2013 at 3:04 PM

Thanks, that's got it. :-)

jennblake ( ) posted Fri, 06 September 2013 at 3:05 PM

Wonderful. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.