Mon, Aug 5, 5:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 09 7:44 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Zelda Raines & The Wizards Castle

poisinivy ( ) posted Mon, 23 September 2013 at 10:11 AM · edited Sun, 12 May 2024 at 4:51 AM

Attached Link: Zelda Raines & The Wizards Castle

file_498451.jpg

Zelda Raines & The Wizards Castle An Ivy Summers Animation

Created with Daz Studio 46

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG0oYvDvV54

ldgilman ( ) posted Mon, 23 September 2013 at 11:24 AM

A most excellent animation, very enjoyable. The mirrors are an excellent touch. I do have a couple of nit's, she looks like she is wearing soft shoes, so when walking, the sounds are to loud. It sounds like she is walking on gravel when she is walking on stone floors. The walk on the wooden floors is perfect, except still a little to loud. The children ghosts are another great touch. The castle seems a bit empty, but I'm sure that will change later.

All in all a very good animation and story.

poisinivy ( ) posted Mon, 23 September 2013 at 3:38 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2013 at 3:38 PM

Quote - A most excellent animation, very enjoyable. The mirrors are an excellent touch. I do have a couple of nit's, she looks like she is wearing soft shoes, so when walking, the sounds are to loud. It sounds like she is walking on gravel when she is walking on stone floors. The walk on the wooden floors is perfect, except still a little to loud. The children ghosts are another great touch. The castle seems a bit empty, but I'm sure that will change later.

All in all a very good animation and story.

Thank you very much for the nice comment and the good imput

I know what you mean , sometimes when one person is doing all work in a long  animation short film . its hard to catch all the  details. as far as the sound effects go I made a "one sound fits for all" the walking sound for when she was walking in the castle because of  the varied floors. so I tried to cover all the sounds.  I recorded myself walking in my basement on a concreate floor. :)

I do have 3 more story boards. so there are plans for more episodes in the future for this character. so I will diffently keep your citique in mind. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.