Mon, Aug 5, 7:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 09 7:44 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: The Exotic Dancer

poisinivy ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2013 at 11:50 PM · edited Sun, 14 July 2024 at 2:23 PM

Attached Link: Exotic Dancer

file_499695.jpg

Exotic Dancer -  G-rated,- fully dressed dancer.

created with Poser Pro-

JimTS ( ) posted Wed, 27 November 2013 at 1:26 PM

Over all ...an 8

The jiggle needs to be ...smoothed over the whole piece and may not be symmetrical

Needs hand movement

Really nice start

A word is not the same with one writer as with another. One tears it from his guts. The other pulls it out of his overcoat pocket
Charles Péguy

Heat and animosity, contest and conflict, may sharpen the wits, although they rarely do;they never strengthen the understanding, clear the perspicacity, guide the judgment, or improve the heart
Walter Savage Landor

So is that TTFN or TANSTAAFL?

poisinivy ( ) posted Sat, 30 November 2013 at 9:22 AM · edited Sat, 30 November 2013 at 9:24 AM

Attached Link: Ivy Summers 3d Animations & personal videos

Hi , Thanks for watching & the comment. :)

This was one of my first animations I did back in 2009, that I never got a chance to post, So yea I agree it's a little rough. I dug it out of moth balls the other day when i  was burning my "Karate Girl adventure" animations to a Blue ray disk. which have become very popular.  so I may start try selling them in a collection.

I found the hardest thing for a one person producing & creating a animation using Daz & Poser is catching all the little details which are easy to miss pre-rendering and always stick out like a sore thumb post render.  Trail & error I guess  you can see how over the last 3 years how my other 52 animations have improved a lot.

what is unfortunate is unlike Maya which has real time GPU render preview,  Daz & poser don't,  so it makes it harder to know exactly what your animation key-frames look like until post rendering. which can take days for a 10 seconds of 1080 HD animation at 30kfps.

I think It be very helpful if more people would post their finished Daz & poser animation work and less animation test scenes which are all over Youtube.. that way I can see how they are fixing  missed keyframes post rendering production..   I found that people always seem know or have a better way of creating an animation, but never post any of their examples of them using Daz and Poser software too do it .

3 years and I'm still learning how to use Daz & Poser in animation. lol

Thanks again :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.