Wed, Sep 25, 12:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 6:54 am)

Subject: Looking for Bodies

tiresta ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2014 at 7:25 PM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

I know. . .this is probably not the place to out this, but I did not see any place else to ask.

I am looking for someone to make me some (nude) Body Tubes, preferrably to go with a bunch of clotheing tubes that I already have. (I will provide clothing for reference or at least links from here if they are available). I have never gotten the hang of Poser or Daz, so I just want bodies. . . .preferably nude and bald (I have Hair too. . . .a TON of it. .all of Ilonas!)

So anyone want the task? I don't have a lot of money but I am willing to compensate you for you time for a small fee. (We can discuss in emails)

Thank you

SickenlySweete ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2014 at 7:34 PM

Site pm me oe email me at sickenlysweete@hotmail.com

Bodys are no problem it will be matching the poses for the clothes you have that will take work,

Send a sample ond any details your wanting and how many.

I work cheep.

www.bloodyrosesdesigns.com

http://www.aldaraproject.com/aldara/

http://www.dreamslayervisions.com

cedarwolf ( ) posted Sun, 29 June 2014 at 9:52 AM

So you are looking for "paper dolls" done in 3D, right?  sounds interesting.

tiresta ( ) posted Sun, 29 June 2014 at 4:33 PM

Yup . . .essencilly that is correct. I wish there were more out there. I have all of them. . .although I do not have all the bodies because I don't do Poser and DAZ . . .so I have grey templates. . .but no actual body.

I have one offer from SS above . . .have already contacted her. . . .but just like my daughters Barbies. . .I can always use more! LOL. . . wanna help? (I would love some Steampunk clothes!)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.