Tue, Oct 22, 8:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: Confused

sheedee3d ( ) posted Tue, 26 August 2014 at 4:13 AM · edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 7:49 PM

file_506877.jpg

Hello;

Not really a topic that belongs here…but i figured id give it a try anyway…with so many expert veterans here!...

I finally purchased Maxwell render V3…but the thing is that i am not sure what it is exactly that i purchased!...this might sound funny…well…it isnt. I hope that i have not wasted my money…as this was quite an expensive deal!...

I was looking for the stand a lone version of Maxwell render in which you can actually import files into the program and then add materials and so forth. Only i have no idea what i have purchased…do i have only the plugin version?...i honestly havent got a clue what i purchased!...but one thing is for sure…what i have now is not the version in which you can import files and add materials and so forth!...

I also understand that there seems to be a Maxwell Studio…and i have googled it…and i have looked at the interface…and it looks nothing like what i have now!...i have attached a screenshot of the interface that i have now…and i blurred the license bit…for obvious reasons.

So…at the end of the day…i dont know if i still need to purchase the Maxwell Studio…and i dont know what to do with what i have now…my theory is that what i have now is only the renderer…but thats not going to help me with what i really want to do…which is to be able to import files and work with them.

The real question is...what excactly is it that i have now?...

Some one please shine some light on this for me…

Cheers.

Snarlygribbly ( ) posted Tue, 26 August 2014 at 4:40 AM

Maxwell Studio is what you need.

Maxwell Render and Maxwell Studio are both included in the download (for both Node-locked and floating licences), so you should have it there somewhere!

Free stuff @ https://poser.cobrablade.net/

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.