Mon, Sep 9, 10:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:17 am)

Subject: DAZ forums/site broken?

JimTS ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2014 at 12:14 PM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 9:14 AM

DAZ site broken won't stay logged in I log in I'm booted to my account page and when I nav to forums it logs me out

Hey Richard H wus up with this?

can't PM or anything over there so calling it out here

A word is not the same with one writer as with another. One tears it from his guts. The other pulls it out of his overcoat pocket
Charles Péguy

Heat and animosity, contest and conflict, may sharpen the wits, although they rarely do;they never strengthen the understanding, clear the perspicacity, guide the judgment, or improve the heart
Walter Savage Landor

So is that TTFN or TANSTAAFL?

JimTS ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2014 at 2:57 PM

Wow Graveyard with a creepy echo effect

A word is not the same with one writer as with another. One tears it from his guts. The other pulls it out of his overcoat pocket
Charles Péguy

Heat and animosity, contest and conflict, may sharpen the wits, although they rarely do;they never strengthen the understanding, clear the perspicacity, guide the judgment, or improve the heart
Walter Savage Landor

Razor42 ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2014 at 8:06 PM

Seems fine on my end. Have you tried a diferent browser?

JimTS ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2014 at 8:18 PM

Solved logged out manually logged back in that stuck

Charles Péguy

Walter Savage Landor

Rottenham ( ) posted Wed, 08 February 2023 at 8:22 PM
JimTS posted at 12:14 PM Fri, 5 September 2014 - #2884577

DAZ site broken won't stay logged in I log in I'm booted to my account page and when I nav to forums it logs me out

Hey Richard H wus up with this?

can't PM or anything over there so calling it out here

It's doing that flipout thing on me too right now sign in, sign out, on and on. No trouble on the account page, software breakdown on the forum page. This follows a number of posts deleted, both of mine and by others. I saw one post deleted in less than 30 minutes. The man was complaining about deleted posts. I have received notifications that my post was deleted because I discussed politics and religion, when nothing of the sort was true. I believe these are intentional acts. There is no call for this kind of thing. Daz forum is not perfect, but there's no need to make it worse.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.