Sun, Oct 6, 6:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 2:10 pm)

Subject: newbie problems

markschum ( ) posted Fri, 02 January 2015 at 9:19 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 4:24 AM

I am trying Daz studio 4.7 on win xp. the delight renderer plugin does not load so I am using the opengl option.  The problem is with Daz and I am working on learning the loading , posing and shaping stuff  at the moment.

I have loaded the Daz camel and in the preview I can see the texture only on the body. The materials seem to be correct. When I run the render I get a picture with only the body textured.

Is this what I should expect ?

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sat, 03 January 2015 at 10:03 AM

I've a feeling some of the camel textures may not be in jpg - the new image I/O plug-in, which has added some useful extra support, doesn't work in XP so you will need to convert the maps (load in an editor and save) to a format that does work in XP, then reapply them.

markschum ( ) posted Sat, 03 January 2015 at 12:48 PM

that makes sense.   I will give that a try. From memory the image is a tiff. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.