Sun, Sep 15, 8:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 7:04 am)

Subject: OT Do any of you live in China?

estherau ( ) posted Mon, 13 July 2015 at 3:12 AM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 6:35 AM

Just wondering as I am looking for a chinese contact.

Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

pumeco ( ) posted Mon, 13 July 2015 at 5:54 AM · edited Mon, 13 July 2015 at 5:54 AM

不但我在天上如果我这样做
No, but I'd be in heaven if I did!

estherau ( ) posted Mon, 13 July 2015 at 6:35 AM

Wow, you are very enthusiastic.  when were you there and when did you learn to speak Chinese?  

Love esther

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 13 July 2015 at 7:17 AM

I live in Israel, is that close enough?

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

estherau ( ) posted Mon, 13 July 2015 at 7:20 AM

I once heard that the chinese are considered by some to be the lost race of the jews?

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 13 July 2015 at 8:07 AM · edited Mon, 13 July 2015 at 8:09 AM

Well, according to the latest news, they just invested several hundred million dollars in an Israeli software company.  So much for the BDS movement!!

Israel & China, both on opposite sides of the Asian Continent!

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

pumeco ( ) posted Mon, 13 July 2015 at 8:25 AM

@Esther
这是一个翻译,虽然香港是列在我的考虑可能搬迁。 是因为我热情的亚洲妇女,但我从未去过中国的任何部分或甚至香港特别行政区。

;-)

RorrKonn ( ) posted Wed, 15 July 2015 at 12:38 AM · edited Wed, 15 July 2015 at 12:38 AM

there's some chinese on the english cgtalk.

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 16 July 2015 at 8:41 AM

I just used translation software on your sentence pumeco:-

"although Hong Kong is on my list of possible relocation. Because of my enthusiasm for Asian women, but I've never been to any part of China or even Hong Kong Special Administrative Region."

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 16 July 2015 at 8:41 AM

I don't normally go to cgtalk, just renderosity and rdna.

might check it out though.

Love esther

pumeco ( ) posted Thu, 16 July 2015 at 9:59 AM

Esther Wrote:
"I just used translation software on your sentence pumeco:-

"although Hong Kong is on my list of possible relocation. Because of my enthusiasm for Asian women, but I've never been to any part of China or even Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.""

Those translators are pretty mixed-up, lol, funny how it came out!

I basically said that I've never been to China, although the SAR of Hong Kong has always been on my list of possible relocation places due to my fondness of Asian women.  So it sounds as if it has a mind of it's own and has reordered and worded stuff.  I don't mean that I only like Asian women, I just meant that I also like Asian women, it's just the way it came out of the translator - makes me sound like some Asian-obsessed Otaku or something - lol

Insert Blushing Smiley Here

:-D

quietrob ( ) posted Thu, 16 July 2015 at 11:48 AM

I just meant that I also like Asian women, it's just the way it came out of the translator - makes me sound like some Asian-obsessed Otaku or something - lol

Insert Blushing Smiley Here

Asian obsessed Otaku?  That would be me!!  (I had an incredible time at the Anime Con this year!)

:-D

pumeco ( ) posted Thu, 16 July 2015 at 2:04 PM

I take it you're from the USA then, we hardly ever get stuff like that over here!

quietrob ( ) posted Thu, 16 July 2015 at 4:51 PM
<span lang="zh-cn" xml:lang="zh-cn">是的,我是洛杉矶人,Much thanks to google!</span>

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 16 July 2015 at 6:13 PM

Actually a surprisingly good translation then really considering how bad those things normally are.

grichter ( ) posted Thu, 16 July 2015 at 7:20 PM

I spend at 50% of my time in China and the other 50% in Reno Nevada.

Once you are in China you are behind the Great Firewall of China and any site that uses any of the google tools, like Rendo does or amazonaws,com for images and content downloads you can try to load a page and then the product details images and take a nap while you wait for it to finish loading a single image. You can use various VPN services to try to get around or stay ahead of the blocking issues and even then Rendo is still slower then slow compared to say RDNA, CP or even Daz..

What exactly are you needing help with in China?

Gary

Gary

"Those who lose themselves in a passion lose less than those who lose their passion"

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 22 July 2015 at 5:37 AM · edited Wed, 22 July 2015 at 5:37 AM

HI Gary,

well I'm looking for someone with university or college connections who could help me market an english language skills online learning program site for people interested in a medical career who need english language skills.

I'll sitemail you more details.

Love esther

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.