Mon, Jul 8, 6:02 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 07 7:10 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Nudity and Violence in Thumbnails

shonsu ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2015 at 11:23 PM · edited Tue, 02 July 2024 at 4:19 PM

Just wondering the TOS is now concerning thumbnails featuring nudity and violence. Also, despite search for TOS, nothing is listed and I can't see it anywhere on the pages.

KimberlyC ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2015 at 11:29 PM

Before the update nudity/language/violence was not allowed on thumbnails. After the update we decided that there would no longer be a thumbnail policy. If you do not wish to see nudity/language/violence you will need to check the filter box in your profile. :)

shonsu ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2015 at 11:40 PM

Thank you for responding so quickly.

KimberlyC ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2015 at 11:43 PM

Your welcome! :)

Raindroptheelf ( ) posted Tue, 15 September 2015 at 6:07 AM

KimberlyC posted at 12:06PM Tue, 15 September 2015 - #4228391

Before the update nudity/language/violence was not allowed on thumbnails. After the update we decided that there would no longer be a thumbnail policy. If you do not wish to see nudity/language/violence you will need to check the filter box in your profile. :) Maybe you should take the * report * Image option away or at least take out the violence and nudity flags, otherwise people shall keep on reporting.

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 15 September 2015 at 7:14 AM · edited Tue, 15 September 2015 at 7:14 AM

I assume this means the gallery is no longer workplace compliant or family friendly.

Raindroptheelf ( ) posted Tue, 15 September 2015 at 8:14 AM

hborre posted at 2:12PM Tue, 15 September 2015 - #4228434

I assume this means the gallery is no longer workplace compliant or family friendly.

That is what I thought. I have NOTHING against Artistic Nudity, I have Nude 3D Images in my Gallery, I just think it was better to not have it shown on the thumbnails. I do not want to check the option where I do not want to see Nudity as such, I just do not like it when it is on thumbnails for kids to see who sit with their mum looking at the Galleries.

Raindroptheelf ( ) posted Tue, 15 September 2015 at 8:16 AM

KimberlyC posted at 2:15PM Tue, 15 September 2015 - #4228391

Before the update nudity/language/violence was not allowed on thumbnails. After the update we decided that there would no longer be a thumbnail policy. If you do not wish to see nudity/language/violence you will need to check the filter box in your profile. :)

I do not mind see nudity in Images, I have Nude 3D Images in my Gallery, so the option is not good for me, I just do not like to see it on thumbnails.

GrandmaT ( ) posted Sat, 19 September 2015 at 11:55 AM
Online Now!

Kim, you said "If you do not wish to see nudity/language/violence you will need to check the filter box in your profile. :)" I have been to my profile page four times and cannot find anywhere that says anything about filters. Where is this located and how do I get to it? I have nothing against nudity or anything else, I just want to make sure something hasn't been checked without my knowledge since all the changes.

hopeandlove ( ) posted Sat, 19 September 2015 at 12:04 PM

Hey @GrandmaT-- Please go to "Settings," click "Gallery" and then you'll see this:

Untitled.png

Please let us know if you have anymore questions! Thanks!

Hope Kumor

Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.