Thu, Sep 19, 9:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:32 am)

Subject: Poses - Hands for Genesis 2 Male & Female (extra) by LeoLee

LPR001 ( ) posted Fri, 23 October 2015 at 1:21 AM · edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 7:56 PM

Some great quality hand poses available in the Free stuff section put up by LeoLee (1st Link)

Genesis Male and Female FREE Hand poses for Genesis 2 M&F

LeoLee also has some full sets in the Marketplace check them out

Genesis 2 Male and Female (Paid) Includes 6 partial upper body poses 32 Hand poses by LeoLee in the Marketplace

Genesis 3 Female (Paid) Includes 6 partial upper body poses 34 Hand psoes for Genesis 3 Female

- Johnny G

"Try animation to get things moving"

lpr001@renderosity.com

Razor42 ( ) posted Sat, 24 October 2015 at 11:12 PM · edited Sat, 24 October 2015 at 11:12 PM

Seems a little like an advertisement to me...

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/service

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/service/index.php?questionid=1447

I thought Forum TOS prevented the posting of advertisements in program specific forums, even through a 3rd party?
Maybe you can set me straight on why this isn't considered an advertisement? Or is this one of those 'one rule for some' kind of scenarios?

Miss me? ;)

LPR001 ( ) posted Sun, 25 October 2015 at 12:32 AM

Haven't you retired yet Razor42? If I had of known you were still around lurking in background of the Daz forum I probably wouldn't have posted this ad-visory. Of course I missed you, things just haven't been the same without you around, so welcome back........... I think.

You are correct (Of course) with your observations re: the TOS and they still stand. This is a limited and temporary measure while we sort something more suitable out for the Daz section which the other mains already have. So Razor neither one of us would want the Daz section to be treated unfairly would we?. I don't think so

- Johnny G

lpr001@renderosity.com

Razor42 ( ) posted Sun, 25 October 2015 at 6:37 PM · edited Sun, 25 October 2015 at 6:39 PM

Nahh, not retired, I just returned from holidays in switzerland, germany and norway and thought I would pop my head in here to see what's kickin and found a flood of advertorial type posts in the DS forums. I also noticed the FAQ is still sadly still out of date, 😇 but I can't say that shocks the pants of me. Looking through the forums here, it almost gives the impression of more chiefs than indians (Or more caesars than romans for the more PC inclined amongst you).

Anyways keep up the good work JG and just to keep this on topic, so as not to ruffle any feathers. 😶 Nice hands poses!

LPR001 ( ) posted Mon, 26 October 2015 at 7:37 AM

One place I wouldn't mind going before I drop dead would be Switzerland it would be like a different planet to where I live. You're right they are cool hand poses that's why I posted them I could see the flippin the bird getting a lot of use. By next week the gallery might be full of it.

- Johnny G

lpr001@renderosity.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.