Mon, Sep 2, 5:04 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 02 7:21 am)

Subject: superfly renders?

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 10:19 AM · edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 5:02 PM

would like to see superfly renders 😀

hope it doesnt need special video card

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 10:37 AM · edited Thu, 19 November 2015 at 10:38 AM

how does Aiko look in superfly?

dragons? dinos?

the essentials for sff renders. basically, i look for z-depth

is superfly another name for cycles?

Thanks.

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

Byrdie ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 10:42 AM

You need an nVidia card to use Superfly in GPU mode, otherwise it's using CPU and will take a bit longer to render. Has nobody posted anything in the galleries here yet? You should definitely be able to see renders at RDNA.

Me, I'm trying to decide between Standard and Pro. I really, really want the Pro version but even at special early upgrade pricing it's a great big "OUCH!" on account of the lower Canadian dollar. PP2014 cost me only $129 US for the upgrade last summer, this one would be $174 US, which right now is around $235 Canadian. So I'll probably end up going for the cheaper P11 Standard and wait for a bigger sale -- if there is one -- next year.

Byrdie ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 10:46 AM · edited Thu, 19 November 2015 at 10:49 AM

Superfly uses Blender's cycles render, but not, afaik, exactly the way Blender does. You can find out more here:http://forum.runtimedna.com/showthread.php?102098-Let-s-Talk-Material-Room-and-SuperFly

http://forum.runtimedna.com/showthread.php?102252-WEBINAR-RECORDING-Poser-11-New-Features-Overview

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 11:31 AM

thanks.

actually, anyone posting superfly on da? imagines quality resolution be better.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 11:33 AM

Byrdie posted at 12:32PM Thu, 19 November 2015 - #4239538

You need an nVidia card to use Superfly in GPU mode, otherwise it's using CPU and will take a bit longer to render. Has nobody posted anything in the galleries here yet? You should definitely be able to see renders at RDNA.

Me, I'm trying to decide between Standard and Pro. I really, really want the Pro version but even at special early upgrade pricing it's a great big "OUCH!" on account of the lower Canadian dollar. PP2014 cost me only $129 US for the upgrade last summer, this one would be $174 US, which right now is around $235 Canadian. So I'll probably end up going for the cheaper P11 Standard and wait for a bigger sale -- if there is one -- next year.

not the nvidia card again >.<

i'm looking at new AMD desktop.

raven ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 1:40 PM

Although both versions have the SuperFly renderer, be aware that GPU acceleration is a Pro only feature.

Boni ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 2:07 PM

Come on guys let's get these images out here. I'm working on it, we all can get some great stuff up here!

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

Boni ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 3:42 PM

I have a good friend who is working with Blender and his models with a great result, so I have asked him to help me translate that to the new Superfly render engine and we will have some stuff up soon.

Boni

Dim_Reaper ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 4:31 PM

Superfly took a bit of experimenting, especially since it didn't seem as fast with GPU as it did with CPU - increasing the bucket size helped a lot (I'm still experimenting though.)

Here though, is a test render of Aiko in Superfly rendered on "Medium" settings. Originally rendered at 810x1080, it took a couple of minutes on a GTX 980Ti.

aiko tst1.jpg

i7 5960X, 32GB RAM, GTX 1080Ti, GTX 980 Ti, Windows 10 Professional.  Running Daz Studio 4.11, Poser 11, Vue Inf 7, Photoshop CS4

ghostship2 ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 4:36 PM

the day that Iray came out for DAZ they already had some great examples of what you could do with it. I really have not seen that from SM for Superfly. The renders on their product page look like the same old poser renders I've seen from ammeters here at Rendo. Please don't take offense, I'm not trying to be a d*** Just saying that my crap renders look better than the Superfly stuff I've seen so far.

W10, Ryzen 5 1600x, 16Gb,RTX2060Super+GTX980, PP11, 11.3.740

Boni ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 4:39 PM

Superfly is new ... I think you will see a great improvement as people get the hang of it.

Boni

Fredel ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 4:49 PM

i have to agree and disagree with ghostship2. I haven't seen any really excellent renders, done with their new engine. without any fireflies and grainy shadows. That's is probably due to the Marketing within SM maybe, who knows. But Boni is showing me some insights of the material room and for someone like me, whose livingroom is cycles more or less, it looks promising though.

Boni ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 5:11 PM

The graininess and fireflies, I've been told is a matter of proper lighting. With the new area lights, that should be reduced. Thank you Fredel, my Cycles guru. :)

Boni

Fredel ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 5:24 PM

Could be that the integrated standard lights don't work well , yeah. besides of that i would always go for mesh lights, even when you want hard shadows. then just scale down the light and increase the intensity

Fredel ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 5:29 PM

Lol...Cycles guru! i wish!!

moriador ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 5:30 PM · edited Thu, 19 November 2015 at 5:33 PM

A bit slower with CPU rendering is an understatement. LOL. I'd say the difference between Firefly and Superfly is about 10 fold longer, if not more, depending on quality settings. [Edit: Superfly seems to choke on transparencies, and I use a lot of them in my scenes as well. ] Until I have an Nvidia card -- if ever, given the price difference -- I'll only use Superfly in those tricky situations where Firefly doesn't really work well (IDL, diffuse light, and white walls, for example). So it won't be my go-to renderer, but it will be of superb usefulness for those renders where Firefly has me throwing up my hands in despair. 😆

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.

Fredel ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 5:37 PM · edited Thu, 19 November 2015 at 5:39 PM

PBR always takes time. even with an Nvidia. This one took 8 friggin hours in Cycles. probably because of the hair! Sigryd_Fredel.png

ncamp ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 6:13 PM

Here is the London character. The left side is Superfly and the right side is Firefly.

Some of the materials need to be tweaked to work with Superfly on the older textures. Like the eyes.

ncampPoser Superfly Firefly.png

Boni ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 6:22 PM

As George Takei would say ... Oh Myyyy!

Boni

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 6:29 PM

jade dragon - morning light - Superfly.jpg

Haller torsion pendulum clock 800p.jpg

flet cafe 30534 Superfly 1200x750.jpg

Palace Theatre U 35px beveled mesh.jpg

armillary Superfly.jpg

Paul and Pauline Jedi 1200 reduced.jpg

Poser 12, in feet.  

OSes:  Win7Prox64, Win7Ultx64

Silo Pro 2.5.6 64bit, Vue Infinite 2014.7, Genetica 4.0 Studio, UV Mapper Pro, UV Layout Pro, PhotoImpact X3, GIF Animator 5

moriador ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 6:33 PM

Fredel posted at 4:28PM Thu, 19 November 2015 - #4239631

PBR always takes time. even with an Nvidia. This one took 8 friggin hours in Cycles. probably because of the hair! !

Nice render! But, yeah. I use my machine for other things as well, so 8 hours for a web sized render just isn't viable. 😄

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 6:33 PM

SydneyG2 Blaze - cooling lava 750p.jpg

Pauline Blaze G03 mat3 pw.png

SydneyG2 as Cortana 1200x750 Superfly.jpg

Poser 12, in feet.  

Silo Pro 2.5.6 64bit, Vue Infinite 2014.7, Genetica 4.0 Studio, UV Mapper Pro, UV Layout Pro, PhotoImpact X3, GIF Animator 5

randym77 ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 6:51 PM

Very cool.

Looks like there's going to be a bit of a learning curve in adjusting Firefly materials for Superfly, though. London looks much better in Firefly.

Boni ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 7:01 PM

We are working on these conversions. It's quite promising!

Boni

ghostship2 ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 7:20 PM

Fredel posted at 6:17PM Thu, 19 November 2015 - #4239631

PBR always takes time. even with an Nvidia. This one took 8 friggin hours in Cycles. probably because of the hair! Sigryd_Fredel.png

This looks quite good but 8 hours is unacceptable when your work pays the bills. I have to have renders that run about 2-3 hours max on a complex scene.

W10, Ryzen 5 1600x, 16Gb,RTX2060Super+GTX980, PP11, 11.3.740

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 7:30 PM · edited Thu, 19 November 2015 at 7:35 PM

Randym, London looks better in Firefly using Firefly specular cheats. I recognize the dark cornea; the materials were not set up for Superfly.

Sometimes, you get good results using the existing Firefly materials, and sometimes you need to make a separate node branch for Superfly.

I'm impressed that P11 allows using Firefly materials for Superfly, and often allows Superfly materials to be used in Firefly. That is not a trivial accomplishment.

I have seen some pretty doll renders, by people who are pathfinding Superfly skin texturing, and those will be released when the cookies are done.

Now that Misty has asked about Aiko 3, I'm gonna have to try an A3 render. She'll be either an elf or a pixie, likely. 😇

Poser 12, in feet.  

Dave-So ( ) posted Thu, 19 November 2015 at 9:51 PM

well, if tha system takes 8 hours , mine will take 28 then :) not sure the upgrade to 11 is worth it to me then..at least right now. i cant run iray at all

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

Fredel ( ) posted Fri, 20 November 2015 at 2:46 AM

I have a 2gb Nvidia gtx745 plus 2gb Intel HD graphics. The pic I've posted was one the slowest renders I've done. A normal one without or with not so prominent particle hair, Web sized takes about an hour. Maybe two. But I'm talking about original cycles. Cycles is like iray there. If your machine can handle iray, you will probably be able to handle cycles/superfly

Boni ( ) posted Fri, 20 November 2015 at 6:28 AM

Who all recalls the days when a Bryce render took 2 weeks!!!??? We are so spoiled!!

Boni

artdude41 ( ) posted Fri, 20 November 2015 at 7:17 AM

bats.jpg superfly render , around 2 and a half min , give or take with fairly lowish settings . To be honest the progam feels like it needs more work , and iam pretty much going to wait for a service release before investing more time into it .

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 20 November 2015 at 9:24 AM

Dim_Reaper posted at 10:23AM Fri, 20 November 2015 - #4239610

Superfly took a bit of experimenting, especially since it didn't seem as fast with GPU as it did with CPU - increasing the bucket size helped a lot (I'm still experimenting though.)

Here though, is a test render of Aiko in Superfly rendered on "Medium" settings. Originally rendered at 810x1080, it took a couple of minutes on a GTX 980Ti.

aiko tst1.jpg

she looks sweet.

980 titan? thats the thousand$ card?

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 21 November 2015 at 9:10 AM

I have yet to see any "superfly" renders that come close to matching the quality of the native Blender cycles renders one finds online.

This guy over on Deviantart doe not use poser girls but does "posereque female" style renders using Blender cycles http://rockeeterl.deviantart.com/

The ones I have seen, posted by P11 users at renderosity so far ,do not compare. IMHO this is yet another marketing FAIL on the part of Smith Micro who should have had top quality render samples ready from the start.

If indeed they are expecting people to spend as much as $250 USD (After the sale) to get access to thier poserized iteration of a free render engine, thay should at least offer some actual renders that represent an improvement over firefly.

My website

YouTube Channel

Zev0 ( ) posted Sat, 21 November 2015 at 10:53 AM · edited Sat, 21 November 2015 at 11:03 AM

Or at least shader presets and converters from Firefly to Superfly to get users started. The evil empire made sure they provided users with this at launch as well as a few products to assist with the adaptation to Iray from 3dLight, and within 2 days users were getting good results, submitting tons of Iray renders. Where are the Superfly renders? This tinkering do it yourself mentality that SM has is an epic fail and only appeals to a very few power users. And failing to provide users with a starting point to ease them into Superfly at launch is just another example that they do not know how to sell a feature. So come on power users, wow us here, or at least your own users.

My Renderosity Store

Anthanasius ( ) posted Sat, 21 November 2015 at 11:15 AM

Hi !

At this time i learn the new cycle nodes, all my renders are low quality du to my poor Intel graphic card, waiting for my new GTX and you'll have a lot of renders :) For now i continu to use firefly

Génération mobiles Le Forum / Le Site

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 21 November 2015 at 11:30 AM

before i can get gpu i need more power supply watts >.<

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Sat, 21 November 2015 at 2:13 PM

Paul - the last Jedi standing... Paul - last Jedi standing 1024.jpg

Scene is lit by applying the LightPath node as an ambient response booster to every LED and Fluorescent light, and the light sabre (well, claymore). Ship interior is Stonemason's Arc.

Poser 12, in feet.  

msmarcel ( ) posted Sun, 22 November 2015 at 12:59 AM

It's definitely an adjustment working with Cycles, and I haven't done too complex of scenes yet or anything too involved. But, I do have this promo I rendered for a set of satin shaders I'm developing for Superfly.

The nice part is that you can mostly use Blender tutorials to find the best ways to create various materials, and most of the node setups don't seem to end up nearly as complex as Firefly. Also, I feel like it takes less time (and tweaking) to get a quality render than with Firefly. But, it's possible I'm somehow uniquely attuned with Cycles.

I do agree they needed to include more "starter" materials. I think I saw, like, 3 materials, and they all looked really terrible when you loaded them up on a primitive with the default lighting in the default scene.

veronika_satin_shaders.png

RorrKonn ( ) posted Sun, 22 November 2015 at 3:46 AM · edited Sun, 22 November 2015 at 3:47 AM

there's web tips on how to spend up Cycles renders n settings.

use GPU not CPU

http://www.blenderguru.com/articles/4-easy-ways-to-speed-up-cycles/

there's setting in Blender that speeds it up also.

and I'm thinking Cycles has it own shaders and lights.

So I guess all would apply to Poser also.

web has Blenders Cycle renders so you can see what Super Fly can do once you learn it.

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance

RorrKonn ( ) posted Sun, 22 November 2015 at 3:54 AM

I've heard hear a lot "I don't want to learn a new Software".

With up dates your always learning.

CGI is not a once ya learn it you have it.CGI is a living changing entity.

Change with CGI or become obsolete

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance

3-d-c ( ) posted Sun, 22 November 2015 at 5:50 AM

FF vs SF.jpg

i guess i would need to tweak some nodes and work around with the new nodes...

3-D-Cs Facebook Page: 3-D-C on Facebook

Check the K-Azonica Story and World Evolving:   K-Azonica

Check my website and products and the large freebie section:   3-D-C

simontemplar ( ) posted Sun, 22 November 2015 at 7:37 AM

artdude41 posted at 2:37PM Sun, 22 November 2015 - #4239740

bats.jpg superfly render , around 2 and a half min , give or take with fairly lowish settings . To be honest the progam feels like it needs more work , and iam pretty much going to wait for a service release before investing more time into it .

DUDE! Were did you get that batgirl outfit? :D

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Sun, 22 November 2015 at 7:50 AM · edited Sun, 22 November 2015 at 7:52 AM

-Timberwolf- posted at 2:50PM Sun, 22 November 2015 - #4240221

seachnasaigh posted at 2:46PM Sun, 22 November 2015 - #4240077

Paul - the last Jedi standing... Paul - last Jedi standing 1024.jpg

Scene is lit by applying the LightPath node as an ambient response booster to every LED and Fluorescent light, and the light sabre (well, claymore). Ship interior is Stonemason's Arc.

Well done, this is a render with that WOW !!! - potential. The only tiny thing why only "potential" is, it looks like it needs to bake much longer in that "superfly-oven".

chaecuna ( ) posted Sun, 22 November 2015 at 8:46 AM

wolf359 posted at 3:40PM Sun, 22 November 2015 - #4240009

I have yet to see any "superfly" renders that come close to matching the quality of the native Blender cycles renders one finds online.

You are comparing the work of people who spent up to 4 years using Cycles (it was announced in spring 2011) with what people who started using it 4 ago can do. I do not expect anything doing justice to SuperFly before several months at least.

What SM should have done was to give the beta not only to "friends" (and in some cases, well known vicious pro-Poser trolls) but to established Poser users (like e.g. erogenesis or artdude41), the only ones who had the skill to create renders showing off what the engine is capable of. Well, P11 has received lots of improvements and Paul and Pauline show potential; we cannot pretend that SM goes from sorry loser to badass in one step, can we?

Death_Z ( ) posted Sun, 22 November 2015 at 9:47 AM

Has anyone messed with the new comic book renders and different styles of renders? I'd really like to see some working examples of these before deciding which to upgrade to reg or pro.

Frequency3D ( ) posted Sun, 22 November 2015 at 1:36 PM · edited Sun, 22 November 2015 at 1:39 PM

Poser 11 has only been out for a few days. But not only that, there was something like a week or less between the annoucement of the launch date and the actual launch. Add to that the fact that it will take people time to upgrade and then time to learn the new stuff (most Poser users and content creators were not in the beta). So people need to be patient. Superfly is a whole new era with new skillls to be learned. I am sure we will start to see a lot of renders soon!

I personally am excited about it, because I am learning Blender anyway. That means that if I learn to use Cycles better, I should be able to transfer some of that knowledge over to SuperFly, and vice versa. Nifty!

Frequency Gallery  |  Frequency Store

martial ( ) posted Sun, 22 November 2015 at 4:55 PM
Online Now!

Superfly seems very good but too long rendering for me .I have tried 3 times but stop the rendering before the end . During rendering it is hard (very slow) to use my computer (i7 CPU, 32 gigs ram, GFX 960) even to access internet

Razor42 ( ) posted Sun, 22 November 2015 at 7:20 PM

Sounds like a pretty steep learning curve to Superfly then, as Iray was producing stunning results right out of the box. Or is this something in the actual implementation of Superfly that makes it more difficult to get a general high quality across a wide variety of scenes?

@ martial, hmm my specs are nowhere near your own and I can run pretty much a whole bunch of things alongside Iray even both Blender and Photoshop. Is it possible to pause and resume a Superfly render out of curiosity?

I know, i know I probably mentioned Iray three times to many in this post. :)

nerd ( ) posted Sun, 22 November 2015 at 9:07 PM
Forum Moderator

Razor42 posted at 6:55PM Sun, 22 November 2015 - #4240333

Sounds like a pretty steep learning curve to Superfly then, as Iray was producing stunning results right out of the box. Or is this something in the actual implementation of Superfly that makes it more difficult to get a general high quality across a wide variety of scenes?

@ martial, hmm my specs are nowhere near your own and I can run pretty much a whole bunch of things alongside Iray even both Blender and Photoshop. Is it possible to pause and resume a Superfly render out of curiosity?

I know, i know I probably mentioned Iray three times to many in this post. :)

No we don't have a pause and resume, good idea. The ability to multi task along side Cycles is subject to render settings. If you use smaller buckets then you're more likely to get good multi task performance.

Learning SuperFly is easier than pure cycles, Wait what did I just say, Cycles is SuperFly. Well yes and more. We support nearly all of cycles native nodes which while they are amazingly powerful, you're right it will take some time to learn. So. We added all the FireFly nodes (well all that made sense) to Cycles, That's SuperFly.

While you are getting cycles in your head you can use FireFly nodes in the SUperFly (cycles powered) engine. There are some limits. Cycles in a physical renderer. that means things that are physically impossible are not allowed. Also some stuff it implied and not needed. The most obvious will the reflections and specularity. In Cycles smooth object are just naturally reflective. Naturally specular. So all the fancy node trickery to make reflections ... pbbt! not needed. It's built in.

Now I'm going to say right here it seems we have a problem in trans mapped hair with some GPUs. We'll get that fixed. So if you're seeing slowness there we know about it and we're on it. In those cases, interestingly, the CPU render is faster.

meatSim ( ) posted Mon, 23 November 2015 at 1:19 AM

I will agree it was probably a missed opportunity not to include a bit more stuff to 'show off' with in the included content. And on that note it was also a missed opportunity NOT to separate out and highlight the new content better in the included runtimes.
One thing that would be handy is a couple of 'scenes' to start off with. At least one or more that a user can click and load that is set up lighting/materials wise to show off superfly to its best advantage.
I understand why the default scene wasn't set up that way, but it would be handy to at least offer it for users to get a taste of what the new render engine can do and sort of calibrate their expectations a bit.

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Mon, 23 November 2015 at 2:52 AM · edited Mon, 23 November 2015 at 2:52 AM

Frequency posted at 2:29AM Mon, 23 November 2015 - #4240271

it will take people time to upgrade and then time to learn the new stuff (most Poser users and content creators were not in the beta). So people need to be patient. Superfly is a whole new era with new skillls to be learned.

You're right, and thank you for seeing this and saying so. And yes, your Blender learning and Superfly learning will help each other synergistically.

I'd estimate that 85% of materials can be used as-is in Superfly; eye corneas are one of those which need re-matted, but it ain't rocket science. Folks seem to miss what a big deal it is that the SM developers managed to auto-translate old Firefly nodework and Cycles nodework. This is a huge boost to the user in adapting to using Superfly, and continuing to use Firefly with some new tricks added. Things which don't translate are commonly the old Firefly specular cheats - Superfly, being a physics based renderer, does specular and such effects inherently; it doesn't make sense to use the old cheat. It won't crash; Superfly will simply ignore the cheat node(s) when rendering. It will list node connections in the message log window. You can leave the cheats in place for Firefly, and use a second root node for Superfly, and not connect the cheats to the Superfly root.

Some of us have been working up materials with the express intent of sharing them with everybody buying P11/ P11Pro. Here is a test render of one I just finished, and it fills Misty's request for Aiko 3 renders.

The doll is Aiko 3 with Thorne's sylfie morph/mat. She is backlit by a low morning sun and is standing in the shade of Esha's poseable Forest Trees (you pose the trunk, branches, and roots, to fit a terrain or obstacles). You can see subsurface scattering gently glowing through her ear and fingers. So we've got that adjusted and ready for Superfly. She also has two layers of second-skin coppertone chain mail overlaid on her skin texture. I generated asymmetrical seamless tiles for this, and I have copper, gold, silver, and glossy black versions, along with masking tiles. Because they are seamless tiles, you can get fine detail at little resource cost (in terms of memory), and you can scale the tiling to fit any doll. A3 Sylfie - elf guarding the grotto - morning 1200p.jpg

Poser 12, in feet.  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.