Mon, Sep 23, 3:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:53 pm)

Subject: Daz Studio Staff Picks for week Jan 10th - Jan 16th

Digitell ( ) posted Sun, 17 January 2016 at 9:04 AM ยท edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 3:20 AM
Jules53757 ( ) posted Sun, 17 January 2016 at 9:06 AM

Congratulation to the artists.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

nefertiabet ( ) posted Sun, 17 January 2016 at 10:38 AM

Thank you so much. I am very pleased about this honor! Big hugs Elke ( Nefertiabet)

Leilana ( ) posted Sun, 17 January 2016 at 2:14 PM

Congratulation! So wonderful images! ๐Ÿ˜

skyvendik ( ) posted Sun, 17 January 2016 at 4:13 PM

Thank you for choice my slightly "morbid" picture. Congratulation to the other artists

LPR001 ( ) posted Sun, 17 January 2016 at 5:50 PM

Congrats to all the Dazzie legends here great images. @nefertiabet The expression on the bus driver's face is priceless. I reckon I would have looked like that more than once trying to get my kids to school.

- Johnny G

"Try animation to get things moving"

lpr001@renderosity.com

morganahope ( ) posted Thu, 11 February 2016 at 8:57 AM

I saw only today because he was hospitalized with kidney infection !! I was thrilled to see my picture on the week's gallery along with so many talented artists !! It was an honor to be here !! Thank you for your choice !! Fatima Morganahope Brazil

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.