Sun, Oct 6, 5:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 2:10 pm)

Subject: parameters dials are gone

drifterlee ( ) posted Wed, 20 January 2016 at 5:49 PM · edited Tue, 17 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

all of a sudden the parameters dials on the RH side of the Studio interface have gone. How do I get them back? Thank you

LPR001 ( ) posted Wed, 20 January 2016 at 5:52 PM

In the top toolbar Windows>Pane(Tabs) and see if it is in there if you click on it then it will reappear

- Johnny G

"Try animation to get things moving"

lpr001@renderosity.com

drifterlee ( ) posted Fri, 22 January 2016 at 8:37 AM

I did that and still no dials.

bhoins ( ) posted Fri, 22 January 2016 at 8:42 AM

drifterlee posted at 7:42AM Fri, 22 January 2016 - #4250617

I did that and still no dials.

Can I see a screenshot of your interface please?

mamba-negra ( ) posted Tue, 26 January 2016 at 10:57 PM

Is there a skinny little bar on the right side of the window with an arrow pointing toward the center on it (the arrow is small and in the vertical center of the bar). If so, then you accidentally collapsed that side bar. Just click the little arrow and it will expand back into place. If you didn't collapse it, it's also possible that you accidentally dragged the width of the sidebar to be hidden. Ti fix that, move your mouse slowly toward the skinny bar until you see the cursor change. You should then be able to drag the skinny bar toward the center. This will expose your sidebar.

MarkR151 ( ) posted Wed, 27 January 2016 at 8:59 PM

On a related subject, kinda, how do you get out of the Full Screen Mode(in 4.8)? Talking about the main Viewport pane in the center where my scenes are. I couldn't figure out how to do that last weekend & had to Ctrl-Alt-Del out of DS altogether.

mamba-negra ( ) posted Wed, 27 January 2016 at 9:16 PM

On the Mac, there is the menu option: Window->Full Screen Mode (it doesn't change when you go into full screen mode). When I clicked that, the interface returned to the way it was before I switched to Full Screen mode. I have never known about that mode, but I think it will be useful!

MarkR151 ( ) posted Thu, 28 January 2016 at 12:04 AM

I forgot to add that I'm using Windows, not Mac.

prixat ( ) posted Thu, 28 January 2016 at 6:51 AM · edited Thu, 28 January 2016 at 6:52 AM
Online Now!

Hi Mark

That key-stroke got removed at some point which leaves people trapped, as you've noticed.

F3 should still work. That will get you to the customize dialog, where you can put in a new key-stroke. The old one used to be shift-F11

regards
prixat

MarkR151 ( ) posted Thu, 28 January 2016 at 6:55 PM

Can you confirm that before I do that & get trapped again?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.