Mon, Sep 9, 11:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:17 am)

Subject: Daz Studio animation

poisinivy ( ) posted Mon, 14 March 2016 at 2:24 PM ยท edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 8:46 AM

I thought some people may enjoy watching this animation I did with daz studio it tooks 3 months to put togethr and render. .. the animation thread does not get much activity. so I wanted to share in here too :)

Karate Girl - Lung Loโ€™s magic statue in HD Published on Mar 11, 2016

Join Suki in another Karate Girl adventures . Her mission? to traveling around the world to find & retrieve the ancient magic statue of her master LUNG LO , that was stolen by the evil Chen's. This ancient statue holds the powers to transport in time and place & contains all the souls of the master past.

Karate Girl Adventures, is an Ivy Summers original animated cartoon series. IvysDomain.com Created & rendered with Daz Studio 4.8 software

Click here to watch - Karate Girl - Lung loโ€™s magic statue in HD file_6c4b761a28b734fe93831e3fb400ce87.jpg

LPR001 ( ) posted Mon, 14 March 2016 at 2:47 PM

I look forward to watching this Ivy

- Johnny G

"Try animation to get things moving"

lpr001@renderosity.com

poisinivy ( ) posted Mon, 14 March 2016 at 3:31 PM

you can right now.. all you got to do is click the link :)

LPR001 ( ) posted Mon, 14 March 2016 at 3:53 PM

LOL working my dear but trust me at first opportunity I will be watching it, But I encourage anybody reading this thread to take the time and check it out.

- Johnny G

lpr001@renderosity.com

ldgilman ( ) posted Mon, 14 March 2016 at 6:41 PM

Trust me on this, it is an excellent Animation. The opening is one of my favorite parts.

LPR001 ( ) posted Mon, 14 March 2016 at 7:35 PM

Okay watched it. Excellent work. Agree with ldgilman on the opening and I also love the scene choices and the camera work. It is a great series you have developed keep them coming. :-)

- Johnny G

lpr001@renderosity.com

poisinivy ( ) posted Tue, 15 March 2016 at 10:49 AM

Thank you very much for watching, & the sweet comment :)

HeartToArtDesigns ( ) posted Sat, 02 April 2016 at 2:03 PM

Very impressive. It obviously took tremendous concentration to make the moves look as natural as they do. Great job and I hope others know just how challenging those little details you captured are as well as how patient you have to be. Thanks for sharing.

poisinivy ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2016 at 10:22 AM

@ HeartToArtDesigns Thank you very much for watching my video and taking the time to leave a very sweet comment. I love creating animation its my creative outlet to life. sometimes i even get carried away with my story boards making my animations longer than I intended too. I have over 60 daz and pose animations so far .. not including my XXX ones I have on my own web site. its been a learning process . but its also a labor of love . my only advice i can give for anyone that wants to make animation with daz or poser. Is to make the animations you like to watch. if you enjoy watching what you have done. maybe someone else will as well. :)

poisinivy ( ) posted Fri, 17 June 2016 at 10:03 AM ยท edited Fri, 17 June 2016 at 10:05 AM

New Street racing animation.

Come watch along in this exciting (Animated) winner take all "Epic Street Race" in Los Angeles City. An Ivy Summers animated short. Created & Rendered with Daz Studio Pro. Enjoy, Comments welcomed .Click here to watch on Youtube

file_a4a042cf4fd6bfb47701cbc8a1653ada.jpg

LPR001 ( ) posted Sat, 18 June 2016 at 7:26 PM

Great work Ivy as usual. Have you shared this in the community center forum?

- Johnny G

lpr001@renderosity.com

poisinivy ( ) posted Sat, 18 June 2016 at 8:27 PM

Thanks Johnny.. I just posted it here in the animation forum. you can show it any where you like:๐Ÿ˜

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.