Tue, Sep 3, 8:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 02 7:24 pm)

Subject: I heard there was a way to make injection poses in poser 11 without needing

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2016 at 9:40 PM · edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 6:09 AM

special software. Is there a good tutorial somewhere please?

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

adzan ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2016 at 6:16 AM

Hi. Here's a quick steps to making the Injection Morph with Poser 11 Pro (the export injection morph is only in the Pro version)

Load your morph

Select the figure

Choose - File > Export > Morph Injection

The Select objects box will open with all items selected

Press the Select None Box

Then Choose the morph you want to save.

If the morph has a master dial on the BODY it will automatically select all the separate morphs that relate to the master dial (ie a Full Body Morphs)

Click OK

The Save Morph to Injection File window will open

Choose a folder and save the morph

Save your scene...

To test the morph, start a new scene, load the character without the morph, apply the morph to make sure it works.

ssgbryan ( ) posted Tue, 02 August 2016 at 1:09 AM · edited Tue, 02 August 2016 at 1:13 AM

Ch. 32 - Modifying Figures and Props - Saving Morph Injection Poses; Pg 784 in the User's manual.

Follow that up with

Copying Morphs Between Figures - to put that morph into your clothing; Pg 785.

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 02 August 2016 at 5:11 AM

thanks. I also see there is the option to export the morph for conformers so I presume that makes a clothing pose.

Lyrra ( ) posted Wed, 03 August 2016 at 9:26 PM

note - Poser can get confused on export. all morph parts need to be visible for export and have the same name. DAZ's morphs have different names for the Body dial and other dials and therefor do not always export

Conversely, all channels being injected to need to be visible or poser once again gets confused.This becomes an issue if you have a morph with bodypart scaling attached, as DAZ hid the scale dials on bodyparts.

Also a morph exported in this way can be loaded and used fine in poser to, and I believe poser 9 as well. I don't know about earlier versions, but in theory any version of poser that accepts PMD morphs should do fine.

LM

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 05 August 2016 at 3:57 AM

Thanks everyone!

JAFO ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 4:19 AM

OK I'm confused... So the morph injection is basically just an easier refined version of the old export and load full body morph, and not a way to inject a complete character(dials and settings ) into a basic/blank figure??

Y'all have a great day.

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 5:04 AM

The Lyrra morph is a character or just child proportions.U get a few dials to play with.

TeamSchmidt ( ) posted Wed, 20 November 2019 at 12:08 PM

Are morph injection files made this way in PP 11 able to be sold? Like do they contain copyrighted morph data if you use the V4 ++ dial morphs to create a custom morph for example?

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 20 November 2019 at 4:31 PM

I presume they contain data so the answer would probably be no, but someone who makes morphs will be able to answer better than me. Love esther

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.