Tue, Sep 24, 6:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 7:15 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Download pending!

jibwood ( ) posted Tue, 18 October 2016 at 3:13 AM · edited Sat, 07 October 2023 at 2:24 PM

Hello all,

I'm a new customer and my downloading has been pending for over a day -the payment has gone through. Would appreciate being verified so I can get going.

Thank you.

LPR001 ( ) posted Tue, 18 October 2016 at 4:33 AM

Hi there jibwood.

I am sorry to hear this has taken so long. We do have a manual verification happen on a first purchase on new accounts, from then on it is instant. However the length of time you have waited is excessive I have taken your issue over to the staff forum in order to bring it to their attention ASAP

- Johnny G

"Try animation to get things moving"

lpr001@renderosity.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.