Mon, Aug 5, 12:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 27 12:14 pm)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Installed Daz content doesn't show up in Poser 11 library.

anniemation ( ) posted Thu, 17 November 2016 at 2:42 PM ยท edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 8:33 AM
Online Now!

Hi I've tried everything. Drag and dropping files inside Poser, the add content button inside Poser and nothing gets the Millennium Cat to show up in the Poser 11 library. Any ideas? I downloaded Poser 11 a couple days ago and downloaded all the files for it. Is there something else I need?

donnena ( ) posted Thu, 17 November 2016 at 2:47 PM

Hi!

Where did you install the Mil cat to?

Do you have a DAZ installer or is it a zip file?

Thanks!

;>

Andy!

anniemation ( ) posted Thu, 17 November 2016 at 2:55 PM
Online Now!

I used the zip file for inside Poser installation and unzipped it and put it into the downloads folder inside Poser.

Boni ( ) posted Thu, 17 November 2016 at 4:53 PM

You need to get the "runtime" out of the "content" folder because DAZ's hierarchy set up slightly different.

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

anniemation ( ) posted Thu, 17 November 2016 at 4:56 PM
Online Now!

Thank you!

anniemation ( ) posted Thu, 17 November 2016 at 7:10 PM
Online Now!

Wait. How do I do that exactly?

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 17 November 2016 at 8:35 PM

You need to open the zip file and go beyond the first folder called content. Everything within that folder should be extracted to your Poser content folder, not the content folder itself. Don't use Poser's decompression app on DAZ content zips, the installation will not apply correctly. BTW, where is your Poser content installed and what OS are you running on your computer?

anniemation ( ) posted Thu, 17 November 2016 at 9:23 PM
Online Now!

Thank you I got it working. I pointed Poser to the installed Daz content folder and stuff seems to show up!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.