Sat, Aug 3, 6:07 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: OT - SamTherapy, I really need your advice

R_Hatch ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2017 at 8:31 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 2:44 AM

I just got an amazing offer in my email, and I want to know if this is too good to be true:

"Attn dear We have finally arranged to deliver your atm card worth $4.5, usd through the national dhl company. We were able to accomplish this through the help of IMF director John Andy and every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the national dhl director Mr.James Grego. So Contact Mr James Grego director Telephone: 406) 407-9874 or sms contact the dhl director with your delivery information, your phone number, address, city, nearest airport and your receiver's name. and also be informed that delivery agent will leave to this country as soon as you have proceed with the dhl requirement for your funds deliver,

your atm card pin code Is 4421.

sincerely

mr.frank uba"

I'm not really sure if I'm prepared for the vast amount of things I could buy with that huge sum of $4.50 usd. So basically, what hamburger do you recommend? Maybe I'll even have enough for french fries (chips on your side of the pond)!

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2017 at 9:18 PM

Well, I'm not the best person to ask for advice when it comes to burgers over your side of the water; I mean, you have far more to choose from than us poor Brits. I guess it all depends on where you live, too. I remember when I was in OKC they had this place called Sonic, which I think is local to the area.

Maybe you could get a couple of slices of Pizza, or something like that.

Of course, it's most likely a typo. I reckon they want to send you $4.5 million. If I were you, I'd go and order a new Lamborghini immediately. You can pick up a genuine 1959 Les Paul for about $800,000, so that's something to look into, while you're about it. Just write the checks now, I'm sure you'll be covered.

Anyhow, got to go; I have a big truck outside with my new Rolls-Royce.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

3Dave ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2017 at 3:29 AM

Ooh, I feel so silly, when I got a similar offer I deleted it thinking it must be a mistake, oh well, I guess I'll just have to hope that another generous billionaire contacts me soon!

A_Sunbeam ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2017 at 3:49 AM

I just get people telling me I owe them thousands and threaten to take all my possessions and flog them. Or there's a lonely Russian maiden (with several names) just longing for me (a pensioner ... and a bit decrepit at that), or items to improve parts of my body that do not require attention - no Nigerian bankers though; maybe they've given up asking for help.

bagginsbill ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2017 at 6:02 AM

Guys - please knock off the chatter. This is serious. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has issued an arrest warrant for me and I have to call this number I just got immediately.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2017 at 6:51 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

Hey, BB, if it's any help I'll send you some of the $20,000,000 that's coming my way from a guy in Nigeria. I also have a Ukranian investment fund due to pay out and a Yahoo lottery win on the way.

As an aside, have you ever noticed the "personal enhancement" emails always target the wrong people? After all, it's generally men who are looking for bigger boobies and women who are after bigger willies. 😁

My Store

My Gallery

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2017 at 7:49 AM
Site Admin

bagginsbill posted at 7:45AM Fri, 02 June 2017 - #4306494

Guys - please knock off the chatter. This is serious. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has issued an arrest warrant for me and I have to call this number I just got immediately.

You too? Man, the IRS is busy this week. I got the same message. It was so nice of them to tell me they were coming to arrest me so I can avoid them.

All kidding aside, my son heard the message too and was worried when they said I'd be arrested. I have to explain it was a scam.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

A_Sunbeam ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2017 at 8:01 AM

Why do we call all this email stuff 'spam'? You can at least eat real Spam.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2017 at 8:43 AM

A_Sunbeam posted at 2:26PM Fri, 02 June 2017 - #4306498

You wouldn't want to, though.

Back to the burgers thing...

There's a new, Hipster burger joint opened up here. It's called Arse Biscuits and it's pretty good. The decor is all found objects from skips (that's dumpsters to you guys) and the furniture is all made from cinder blocks. Music is generally a mashup of Gregorian chants, Industrial noises and toy pianos. Being a hipster place, the staff all have check shirts, numerous facial piercings and huge beards. That includes the waitresses.

When we went the other day, I had their organically farmed, single grass fed Venezuelan beef patty, with Artisanal tomato relish and designer kangaroo cheese. That was served in a ethically sourced, wholewheat bun on a driftwood platter. I also had a limited edition craft beer which came in a uber ironic Tupperware spaghetti drum.

Claire went for their "Irony Burger". That's the one where they nip round to the local McDonald's, buy the cheapest thing there, whack it with a hammer and serve it to you in the original wrapper, specially distressed and signed by the chef. She opted for their Special Chocolate shake, which is made with chocolate bars found in the back of someone's cupboard a couple of years back. They use freshly squeezed hamster milk and organically farmed broccoli ice cream. The shake is beautifully presented in an old jam jar with the label still attached.

Our friends went for something I can't quite remember but it was still moving when it came to the table.

Burgers and drinks for four came to £2500 plus tip. Quite reasonable, I thought.

My Store

My Gallery

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Sat, 03 June 2017 at 10:31 AM

A_Sunbeam posted at 11:14AM Sat, 03 June 2017 - #4306498

it's to do with Vikings.

yes. honestly.

well. Monty Python and Vikings.

see here - [spam]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 03 June 2017 at 11:57 AM

Khai-J-Bach posted at 5:57PM Sat, 03 June 2017 - #4306602

A_Sunbeam posted at 11:14AM Sat, 03 June 2017 - #4306498

it's to do with Vikings.

yes. honestly.

well. Monty Python and Vikings.

see here - [spam]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Yep, entirely correct. Spam, spam, spam, spam...

My Store

My Gallery

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Sat, 03 June 2017 at 3:30 PM

I'll have spam spam spam spam egg and spam

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 03 June 2017 at 4:11 PM

😆

My Store

My Gallery

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 04 June 2017 at 2:23 PM

Just had one from someone claiming to be Gadaffi's daughter, offering me $10.5 million. Either they get stupider, or their marks do.

My Store

My Gallery

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 04 June 2017 at 2:24 PM

? No language advisory necessary on the previous post. Just to balance things up I'll make sure it's needed now.

Fuck, fuck, fucking fuckery fuck fucketty fucking fuck.

That's better.

My Store

My Gallery

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Sun, 04 June 2017 at 2:51 PM

and tits

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 04 June 2017 at 5:14 PM

Khai-J-Bach posted at 11:14PM Sun, 04 June 2017 - #4306743

and tits

Pointy tits.

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.