Tue, Oct 22, 8:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 8:45 am)

Subject: Resetting GoZ inteface to Daz Studio

snakegrab ( ) posted Sun, 04 June 2017 at 2:33 PM · edited Sun, 20 October 2024 at 7:15 AM

Does anyone know either a way to reset the interface or kill the intermediate process between Daz an ZBrush? Periodically it stops working i.e. when I click on the GoZ button in ZBrush there is no resulting pop up in Daz. Clearing the cache and restarting one or both Daz/ZBrush does not remedy it. Rebooting my CPU fixes it but this is somewhat tedious. I'm looking for a more time efficient way to accomplish this.

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Sun, 04 June 2017 at 3:47 PM

Yes, have the same thing sometimes. No idea, what causes it.

snakegrab ( ) posted Sun, 04 June 2017 at 3:58 PM

I suspect there is a daemon process running which has gotten itself into an unresponsive state. I've examined the running processes at a high level when this condition presents itself but nothing looked obvious.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.