Tue, Oct 22, 4:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:46 pm)

Subject: can you search the content library without CMS on ?

Aristoc1 ( ) posted Thu, 06 July 2017 at 3:38 PM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 5:24 AM

Hi Can i search my content using the search bar right above Content Library pane? Using 4.9 beta (latest) Content installed both manual install from zip files etc and from DIM. Not connected with CMS etc etc and not using "Smart Content"...just Content Library.

Nothing happens when I try.

Thank you

Capture.JPG

RHaseltine ( ) posted Fri, 07 July 2017 at 9:42 AM

Click the button with a white down arrow to the right of the text box - if that lets you switch to file mode instead of database the answer may be yes, limited as it may be.

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2017 at 12:59 PM

CMS doesn't need to be on for you to do it as far as I know. I use that all the time, I find smart content to be useless in my case. As Richard said, you need to click on those arrows to expand them. Poser content to my knowledge is entirely outside CMS anyway as far as I know.

Aristoc1 ( ) posted Thu, 13 July 2017 at 3:31 PM

The answer my friends..is blowing in the wind....

I installed PostrecSQL Beta using DIM. Now I can search.

Hope this helps,Thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.