Wed, Sep 18, 1:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 12:29 pm)

Subject: Is This a Joke

flibbits ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2017 at 2:05 PM · edited Wed, 11 September 2024 at 1:24 AM

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/faces-4-for-genesis-3-male-and-michael-7/119919/

I guess if the goal is alien faces, this is useful.

flibbits ( ) posted Fri, 14 July 2017 at 2:33 PM

I see.

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Sat, 15 July 2017 at 6:45 AM

Most morphs look weird to me at a 100%, but they are useful by mixing them at a low %value. This is especialy true for expression morphs. Less is more. Speaking of this product, it can make nice characters and be very helpful. Besides: this apears as quite a rude review.

flibbits ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2017 at 12:42 AM

It's honest.

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2017 at 2:04 AM

Shuting up is not dishonest. In case you're a disapointed customer ask for refund.

flibbits ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2017 at 3:52 PM

I didn't purchase the items. The promo pictures didn't sell me on the items. You could have shut up instead of offering your opinion, too.

RitaCeleste ( ) posted Thu, 03 August 2017 at 6:40 PM

I don't think this is merely a bad artist trying and not getting it. The characters are morphed to used as more of a car·i·ca·ture ˈkerikəCHər,ˈkerikəˌCHo͝or/ noun noun: caricature; plural noun: caricatures

a picture, description, or imitation of a person or thing in which certain striking characteristics are exaggerated in order to create a comic or grotesque effect.
"a caricature of Jimmy Durante"
synonyms:   cartoon, parody, satire, lampoon, burlesque; 

You are right that the faces are not realistic, but this is the charm of the products. They are for artists who are doing work for fun and not taking themselves too seriously.

RitaCeleste ( ) posted Thu, 03 August 2017 at 9:42 PM

Well, Thanks, now I can't get this topic out of my head. Do you think it's easy to make the High Quality Poser/Daz Studio Cheese for all those 3dMax TurboSquid spoiled little rich kids with a $140,000 in student loans for their art degree to point to justify the high prices they stick on their crapola???? I got news for ya, its not!!!! Those no talent snot nosed brats need good, high quality, animated Cheese to make its way around the internet making people's eyeballs bleed in order con suckers into paying them to model, you guessed it, a stupendous mini skirt, one in a million (and no, I'm not kidding, there are a million just like it, half are freebies....). Without these cheese factories, loans don't get paid folks. Its grand, charitable work these guys are doing. Stop whining about them making Poser and Daz look bad or that we can't get any respect etc. Just looking at this guy's shop has given me ideas for numerous works of cheesy goodness I wish I had the stones and talent and expertise to pull off. Lucky for everyone I am sporting beginner level skills and will have to shelf these ideas and work on making Iray Fabric Shaders. But I support this guy's efforts at promoting Cheesy Goodness and elevating the art-form to new heights. So get the stick out of your behinds and EMBRACE THE CHEESY GOODNESS!!!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.