Mon, Sep 9, 11:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 12:29 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Animation contest no Adnouncement?

poisinivy ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2017 at 4:37 PM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

Maybe I am being impatient or or I missed the Announcements or something . But I am rather disappointed with renderosity, ts been a week since I received a email announcement of the Animation Contest. on Sept 25th and that I had received third place. But in that weeks time i seen no News letter Announcing the animation winners, I have not seen any announcement in the Animation or community forum about the winners or on the renderosity weekly Site News on the front page. Was this a oversight?. or does it just take renderosity more than a week to get announcements out? or was you not going to announce the winners at all? I dunno maybe I missed them or something. & It no one has contacted us about the prizes. Like I said the only noticed I got was a email congratulating me as a winner that was it. I have seen no other announcements.

I guess the reason this was a big deal for me was because I have to have a another surgery Tuesday Oct 3rd. so I I will be offline for awhile. it was disappointing to not see any news on this animation contest and I was just wondering why.

IvyCapture.JPG

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2017 at 5:25 PM
Site Admin

I hope your surgery is successful and wish you the quickest recovery. I will try to find some details on this issue and post as soon as I know something.

Wolf, Writers Gallery/Forum Coordinator

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

poisinivy ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2017 at 6:32 PM

Thank you for your prayers. its been a rough road But thankfully the the end is in sight now. & Thank you for your reply. I guess I'll have to check back when i return back online & see what happened

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.