Sat, Oct 5, 7:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Lack of response to emails :(

sandman_dreaming ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2017 at 1:41 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 2:20 AM

I placed an order last week (Order #113074318 25/9/17) and, for the first time ever, I had a problem. Each time I paid via PayPal it returned me to the Renderosity payment request screen. The long and short of it is that I ended up paying three times for the one item.

I've now sent 3 emails to both the admin and store email addresses and 7 days later I'm still waiting for even an acknowledgement. I see emails are supposed to be acknowledged within 24 hours.

Is there any chance someone could actually look into this for me please? Many thanks in advance.

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2017 at 2:34 PM

Hi.

I am VERY sorry..but I have not seen any emails come into the store address from you. I have refunded the 2 duplicate payments via paypal. That should be reflected in your account shortly.

Please try sending an email directly to me at jennblake@renderosity.com please? So I can see if I get that. And cc our store@renderosity.com address as well please?

Again, sorry for the delay. I certainly would have done this sooner had I seen it. ๐Ÿ˜„

sandman_dreaming ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2017 at 4:45 PM

Thanks a lot for that Jenn...will send the emails shortly...and many thanks for refunding the duplicate payments. As I said, it's the first time I've ever had a problem buying from the store. Glad it's all been sorted.

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2017 at 4:52 PM

Me also. ๐Ÿ˜„ I'll check for your email.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.