Wed, Sep 18, 2:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Virtual World Dynamics

Welcome to the Virtual World Dynamics Forum

Virtual World Dynamics F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 1:40 pm)

Subject: Restarting the development of VWD

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Sun, 27 January 2019 at 3:40 PM

For the geografts, I just made the modification in my last internal version. It is not in the beta version yet. Sorry. I will include it in the next beta version.

Follow me on Twitter : @VWDynamics

Watch demo videos on Youtube

Frankythecat007 ( ) posted Mon, 28 January 2019 at 1:13 PM

Hello Gerald, the version V2.0.770.5344 still does not work for me, unfortunately I can not solve the problem alone. A beta test is there to fix such errors in a program, the program should already run on all computers. Only you alone know what you have changed from the version V2.0.738.5178 to V2.0.770.5344.

Smaker1 ( ) posted Mon, 28 January 2019 at 3:18 PM

Hello Gerald

Having fun with my last project and version 2. As usual: I love drapé and VWD is perfect for that :-) !

I pushed the limit with dress resolution to get plenty of folds and tried some new ideas. 15 millions of springs and simulation took 3 min with my old GPU. The result was perfect with my basic knowledge/settings. Total geometry of my scene: 1 Gig. But the result is there !

One basic question: what's best way to export the clothe from different frames without overwriting a previous "send to host"? I tried with a duplication of the "dress-VWD" it doesn't work : both are updated (Even after changing the name of the duplicated object). The only solution I've found was to export the object from DS4 before a second "send to host"

Here is the WIP (found the pose in a book)

ArtOfMovementProv.jpg

Gérald : you must continue to work on VWD or I'll come to your home and attach you to your desk 😃 !!

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Tue, 29 January 2019 at 3:04 PM

Hello Smaker1,

When I imagine the huge work necessary to produce this image, I think we will be both attached to our desks. Your image is marvelous.

For the saving of different versions of the clothe after the use of the "Send pose to Host" function, I don't have a perfect idea. My first thought would be to save the Daz File using an incremental name but with a scene size of 1Gb, you will have to buy at least 10 hard disks.

Even if I thought, sometimes, to stop the development of the program, I am now confident with the future of VWD.

Currently, I make the first tests with the hair assistant. This brings a huge help for the creation of hair simulations.

Tomorrow, I will start the writing of the assistant for clothes.

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Tue, 29 January 2019 at 3:13 PM

Hello Frank,

I made a lot of tests but I never managed to reproduce your issue.

I remember I had, many months ago, a similar issue. I am quite sure the removing the the exchange files, in the Utilities tab helped to resolve the problem.

Did you try to remove this files? Did you try to fully reinstall the scripts, the VWD program and the plugin in Daz folders? This new installation can be made on temporary folders to keep your working folders intact.

I hope this will help your to resolve this issue.

itou31 ( ) posted Wed, 30 January 2019 at 9:31 AM

Fécilitation Smaker1 et Gérald, VWD and your creativity make beautiful art ! That reminds me that I should come back to DAZ and VWD. Gérald, is it possible to send me the version with hair assistant ? it's not urgent as I only have some time to test on the WE. My version is 1.1.622.4416 and I remember that I have some memory issues with "big" hair, and long time import back animation to DAZ. Thanks

Smaker1 ( ) posted Wed, 30 January 2019 at 12:27 PM

Thank you Gérald and itou!

as my big render finished, here is a raw detail of the drapé: VWD did a good job ! For those interested :Genesis 3 Female with Ghost Bride dress and custom shader

ArtOfMovement detail.jpg

Frankythecat007 ( ) posted Wed, 30 January 2019 at 12:49 PM

VirtualWorldDynamics posted at 12:43PM Wed, 30 January 2019 - #4344585

Hello Frank,

I made a lot of tests but I never managed to reproduce your issue.

I remember I had, many months ago, a similar issue. I am quite sure the removing the the exchange files, in the Utilities tab helped to resolve the problem.

Did you try to remove this files? Did you try to fully reinstall the scripts, the VWD program and the plugin in Daz folders? This new installation can be made on temporary folders to keep your working folders intact.

I hope this will help your to resolve this issue.

Hello Gerald, it may be that I have DAZ 4.10 also installed DAZ 4.11 beta. On my render computer only the DAZ 4.11 Beta is installed because of the RTX 2080 Ti (Iray Render) The test was done on my laptop with the DAZ 4.10 and on the render computer with the DAZ 4.11 Beta. The version V2.0.738.5178 works with both versions DAZ 4.10 and DSAZ 4.11 Beta. Did you test the version V2.0.770.5344 with DAZ 4.11 beta, maybe there is the problem.

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Wed, 30 January 2019 at 3:36 PM

@itou31: The hair assistants are not in a beta version yet. I want to do a lot of tests before to integrate it in a new beta version. I can tell you that you will be able able to work with very big G8F hair without any issues and with good speed.

@Frankythecat007: I don't work with this Daz Studio beta version, perhaps I can try it to see if I also have this issue, but if all works well on the V2.0.738 version, the problem is no doubt elsewhere.

itou31 ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 4:23 PM

OK, no pb, take your time to test the hair assistant.The more you make it easy, the more I can concentrate to the animation. Thanks

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2019 at 9:40 AM

Hello, the hair assistant needs a lot of tests. I need at least one week before to send you this version. Your tests will also be very useful. The cloth assistant will come later.

Zokreb ( ) posted Sat, 02 February 2019 at 2:59 AM

Hello Gérald,

It' nice to see the progress made on this tool.

Is it still possible to get the current beta version of the tool, you sent me a previous version a while ago, but mesh was exploding if too much collision occured and using GPU simulation ? If not, have you decided if you will make a discount for the users who bought version 1 on renderosity ? Hell, why am I even asking this, I will buy V2 anyways 😁

Thank you.

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Sat, 02 February 2019 at 12:13 PM

Hello Zokreb,

Yes, VWD progresses. Many issues have been corrected.

I want to finalize the 2 assistants before to ask to beta testers to do many tries. The current internal program is not stable enough.

About the sales of VWD on Renderosity, I certainly will send an update to the Market Place for the V2 version, but I also want to send an upgrade from V1 to V2. As Renderosity does not offer a method to make this upgrade, I will create a program which will ask to select the program corresponding to the version currectly sold here. If the selected VWD program is the correct one, the installer will export a zipped file containing the V2 version. I think the price will be half the full V2.

Zokreb ( ) posted Sat, 02 February 2019 at 2:51 PM

Thanks for the information. That is good news.

stger ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2019 at 3:54 AM

Oh yeah, fixing geocraft items would be very helpfull, I always run into that error because I use a lot of geocraft items. Even some shoes seems to be geocraft props, after they hide a part of the mesh as long the shoes are applied.

stger ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2019 at 7:05 AM · edited Sun, 03 February 2019 at 7:06 AM

I think it‘s not the geocraft what cause the error, but the „Autohide Faces for Attachment“ which is often used with georafts. Because the shoes where I had also that error wheren‘t geocrafts, but they used Autohide Faces for the toes.

A Video about Geocrafts is here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm-QCFKowCw&feature=youtu.be

21:20 is how to do Autohide Faces.

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Tue, 05 February 2019 at 3:40 AM

Hello stger,

This error, in VWD, comes from the difference of importation managed by Daz Studio. When the character is imported by OBJ, the geograph is imported correctly but when the character animation is imported using the Daz script or the SDK, the geograph seems to not be included in the geometry. If VWD imports the character and the animation using OBJ files, all seems to work correctly. This importation is a little bit slow but it is possible to create a hair or cloth simulation. It is this new animation importation method I included in the program.

Surody ( ) posted Fri, 08 February 2019 at 10:05 AM · edited Fri, 08 February 2019 at 10:19 AM

Hi Gérald, when I try to simulate the hair with PhilW products like this one: https://www.daz3d.com/morena-hair-for-genesis-3-and-8 ,VWD gets into a error loop, spamming the same error over and over till I close VWD with the task manager. Here's the error: https://sta.sh/016ydxbe9w80 It works with a cloth simulation but then the hair explodes. No idea what's the issue. I turned off all morphs and I used the same settings like with other hair products.

Frankythecat007 ( ) posted Fri, 08 February 2019 at 2:47 PM

But that seems familiar to me, try the same simulation version V2.0.738.5178.

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2019 at 5:32 PM

Hello Surody, Frank, Could you send me a video showing the error. For me it is difficult to fully understand the issue. I will search if I currently have a PhilW product. Perhaps, I can ask him if it is possible to send me a simple OBJ file without any textures to try to find this error.

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Tue, 12 February 2019 at 3:24 PM

Hello, The error is now corrected.

I currently finish a first version with the hair assistant. This correction will be included in this new version.

Surody ( ) posted Wed, 13 February 2019 at 6:50 AM

VirtualWorldDynamics posted at 6:49AM Wed, 13 February 2019 - #4345996

Hello, The error is now corrected.

I currently finish a first version with the hair assistant. This correction will be included in this new version.

Awesome, thank you. Sorry for responding so late.

Smaker1 ( ) posted Sat, 16 February 2019 at 3:22 AM

Hello

a new experience: I wanted to add some wrinkles on existing clothe. You can see on the left the standard conforming and on the right wrinkles added with VWD. After some tries it clearly add realism to clothes

Gerald : would it be possible that fixed vertices took in account the soft selection (red vertices: 100% fixed, green vertices 20% for exemple) this to have a more natural transition ?

AOM5-02 PW1.jpg

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2019 at 3:10 PM

Hello Smaker1,

Félicitations pour cette image, merci pour toutes ces merveilleuses images.

I understand your problem on selected vertices but I don't see how I could use a soft selection for the dynamic deformation. In the dynamic deformation, the displacement is made directly, not using any force. I will think to that. Perhaps I can use the displacement of one vertex and generate temporary springs with a softness depending on the distance.

Currently, I work on the assistants, I certainly will send to some users a first test version with the two assistants. There certainly will have some improvements before to get a perfect tool. They will simplify the first level simulations a lot.

Smaker1 ( ) posted Thu, 28 February 2019 at 4:08 AM

Hello Gerald

thanks for your nice compliments.

So much for my "simple but complex to be impleted ideas" 😃 ! I currently do some smoothify in Zbrush but sometimes it's not enough so I must be careful for the rigidify selection and not use gravity and inertia

I want to work on a 2 layers dress : how do I use the "add layer" parameter ? Didn't saw in the Inata dress tutorial. I select the over layer and "add layer"?

Thanks

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Thu, 28 February 2019 at 7:13 PM

Hello Smaker1,

The multilayer function seems to work fine but you can test first with the self-collision. It works also very well. I want to finalize a first version with the two assistants and I think you will find your happiness using it. This will be also very helpful to me because I will have to improve the settings. This version will allow to create easily simulations on new and old clothes and hair. I will send you this new version in the week-end.

Smaker1 ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2019 at 2:58 AM

Great great news !

I'm very impatient to see that in action!

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2019 at 5:14 PM

Hello,

The version with the two assistants is now ready. It will be necessary to finalize the behavior of the materials.

kwan ( ) posted Thu, 07 March 2019 at 11:09 PM

Gerald Hello again!!! It has been so long now. I have been trying to install the last version of VWD that you sent me (V2.0.738.5178) but I cannot get it installed and running correctly in DAZ Studio. I just installed DS ver. 4.11 Beta and now I have installed the scripts in my Scripts directory in MY Library and the dll in the plugins folder. I I click on the Start VWD icon in Daz Studio I get the message "Error occurred while reading the file, see log file for more details". If I click on the Start VWD icon for the DS bridge I get the "Could not find the Start VWD .py" . If I use file explorer I can see the scripts but the bridge is looking for the *.py extension. What do I need to do? Thanks again!! I really want to get started using VWD again

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Fri, 08 March 2019 at 2:53 PM

Hello Kwan,

I never tried the program with the Daz Studio V4.11 Beta. You installation seems fine.

If you want to install correctly VWD, I advice you to :

• Create a VWD folder in a high level directory in your hard disk (C:VWD or D:VWD).
  • Copy the VWD programs and the VWD folders in this folder.
  • Create a VWD folder in your Daz Studio library.
  • Copy the Daz scripts in this folder.
  • Copy the Dll file in your plugin folder

When you press the "Start VWD" for the first time, a message appears, asking you to reset the VWD folder Press on this "Reset Folder" button and select the VWDClothAndHair.exe program in your C:VWD folder (or other) you just created. Press on the "Start VWD" button, an error message will appear after 10 secondes. I will have to correct this part of the program. Close VWD and Click again on the "Start VWD" button. All will work fine now.

I will send the latest version with the assistants.

kwan ( ) posted Fri, 08 March 2019 at 4:52 PM

Thank you again Gerald, I did as you say and VWD works good but for some reason I cannot send pose to host. I click send pose to host after select running a simulation and nothing happens. VWD does not crash and can close VWD, the simulated VWD item did not get sent to DAZ Studio. What am I doing wrong?

kwan ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2019 at 12:59 AM

Gerald, I got it all working now, I had the old Support dll in the DS 4.11 plugins folder. Thank you the new version look amazing

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2019 at 11:54 AM

Hello Kwan,

I am happy all works fine to you now.

To all:

I just found a small issue in the last version with the dynamic morphs. In this version I automatically adjust the simulation depending on the number of springs. This solution allows to avoid abnormal simulation with GPU computing when the number of vertices is low. If you try to do a simulation using the Dynamic morphs, the "Use Multithread" checkbox is checked and an error appears. To run correctly a dynamic morphs simulation, you will have to uncheck this checkbox. This issue is now corrected for the future version.

Surody ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2019 at 12:40 PM

Gérald the clips you uploaded to youtube look really nice. I would assume this isn't assisants only, right? At least the ponytail. If you used the assistant for the ponytail (even if it's just partwise), could we get a small tutorial? You can write down the steps for me, a extra video as a request is not necessary, at least for me. Thank you!

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Sat, 16 March 2019 at 3:58 PM

Hello Surody,

Yes, I only used the assistants for the ponytail. I will send you an email soon.

Surody ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2019 at 4:31 AM

VirtualWorldDynamics posted at 4:30AM Sun, 17 March 2019 - #4348186

Hello Surody,

Yes, I only used the assistants for the ponytail. I will send you an email soon.

Thank you very much. Also, is there a way to use nail to collission with the assisant? I can't see the interface for that.

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2019 at 4:58 PM

Hello Surody,

In the assistants, for the clothes, Tied corresponds to "Nail to collision", for the hair, Tied corresponds to "Animated by Host".

Leonides02 ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2019 at 6:37 PM

Hi All - So I'm doing a lot of rendering lately, and batch rendering seems to be the way to go. However, I'm having trouble doing this when I used VWD. The OBJ created doesn't save any materials, so when the file is opened again later the surfaces are all plain white.

Does anyone else have any experience or a solution? Thank you!

VWD_dan ( ) posted Sat, 06 April 2019 at 4:54 AM

Hi @Leonides02,

I've introduced myself over in the VWD 'Patreon' thread with some details of my purpose, so let me simply address your specific question here.

First, this problem you describe is not specific to your environment. You are not doing anything wrong!

There is a recent video on the VWD YouTube page (here) that describes one solution to this issue. Take a look at this video and see if this helps.

Under-the-hood, when VWD is run and first creates the new VWD_items in a scene, the materials are not 'registered' with DS as we all might hope. There might be a way to do this in DS, but how to do so is not obvious or known yet. While things look good after the first VWD run, once a scene is reloaded, it's clear that the VWD_XXX item's materials have not been saved.

In the video, Gérald indicates that you must either re-apply the materials manually, or run VWD again, and press the new 'ReApply DS Materials' button (or something close to that) in the 'Utilities' menu (available in the Beta/Test Updates only, NOT the original V1 release from your Rendo library!). You can then render your scene if it all works correctly.

As I see from your question, you are trying to run this in batch mode, and I don't think the usual techniques will work. Here's what I did in a recent project:

big idea:

Select the original item and export the materials as a set to a new DS 'material preset', then you can apply that entire material preset onto the equivalent VWD_xxxxx item in a single step after it is created by VWD. Save the scene normally, and it should then reload with materials applied as expected.

(Note that you can also manually re-add materials to your VWD_xxxx item and save the scene too, but doing this with a preset may save you a lot of time if there are a lot of materials in the scene item being simulated).

steps:

• load/build your scene in DS
  • for any simulation item(s) in your scene
    • select the item (e.g. MyDress)
    • save out a DS material preset for that item (e.g. Save as->Material Preset -" MyDress_MATS.duf")
  • configure and run your VWD simulations
  • when you return to DS from VWD, you should have a new VWD version of the dynamic element (e.g. VWD_MyDress)
  • select that VWD version of the item (e.g. VWD_MyDress)
  • apply the just-saved material preset (MyDress_MATS.duf) to that new item (VWD_MyDress)
  • save the entire scene as you do normally
  • reload the scene from scratch, and see if the materials 'stuck'
  • if so continue as you normally do... and the materials on the (VWD_MyDress) item should work as you expect.

Notes on this procedure:

• if this doesn't work reliably, try follow the video and use the new VWDutility to apply the materials) or manually apply materials (and save?)
  • if you run a simulation again, you may lose the materials and have to re-apply the saved preset (if it works...)
  • if you remove the VWD_xxxx item and redo the sim, you will certainly have to re-apply the saved material preset!
  • when you reload a scene, the VWD animation simulation needs to also be re-applied to any of the the VWD_xxxx items too! This is also described in the video, and I assume you are already doing this, but perhaps you are not. Let me know and I'll 'verbalize' that in steps like I do with materials technique above.

Once you've done this a time or two, you can see the pattern and idea, and it becomes less complex than it sounds. Gérald is aware of the issue (he made the video!), and we are looking at options for making the animations stick in DS, but right now doing so causes DS to take literally hours to import a fairly simple simulation animation from DS. Other similar project have reported this effect too, so for now, having to manually re-apply the animation and materials is the best solution we can offer. We are hoping to find a better way, so stay tuned, and let us know if this works for you.

dan

VWD website: https://www.virtualworlddynamics.net  -  VWD support: support@virtualworlddynamics.net

Current VWD Versions:   Release: V1.1.522.3630 – 2017/05/18 11:52,    Beta: V2.2.908.6404 beta – 2019/11/24 9:34 (exp 2019/12/28)

Qualifier: Yes, I'm helping Gérald with VWD, No, I'm not yet an expert on its use!

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Sat, 06 April 2019 at 3:05 PM

@Leonides02: I don't remember what is the version you currently use. I included a function in the "Utilities tab" which restore the materials on the VWD items in the scene. The scene need to have the original item (hidden) and the VWD (simulated) item. The material of the first one is copied on the second one. If you want, I can send you this latest version. It also contains the 2 assistants for clothes and hair. They improve the importations even if they are not perfect yet.

ebergerly ( ) posted Sun, 07 April 2019 at 9:38 AM

I've been away from VWD for quite a while (I'm still on v 1.1.522...) and I'm wondering if there's a publicly available update for it, and if so where can I get a copy? Last I recall is that there was an effort to add GPU support, which I'm very much looking forward to.

Thanks.

VWD_dan ( ) posted Sun, 07 April 2019 at 4:46 PM · edited Sun, 07 April 2019 at 4:48 PM

Hi @ebergerly,

Welcome back, and thanks for checking in. (I've recently introduced myself as a new help-resource for the VWD community in the other Patreon Thread).

While there is a lot of work being done in the background, there has been no formal update since v1.1.522, and there is no hard date on when the next version (a V2 major update) will be released.

I don't dare use the 's**n' word :)

If you peruse these VWD threads, you can get a good idea of what sorts of program elements are being worked on - a very ad-hoc summary to save you some time:

• GPU support
  • hair assistants
  • material assistants
  • native DS integration (you won't need philemots' excellent bridge)
  • collision and pinning improvements
  • improved simulation algorithms
  • interface tweaks
  • bug fixes and performance improvements

Non-program improvements being addressed:

• updated and consolidated support resources (both docs and videos)
  • various purchase and sponsorship options (mini-feature-updates, buy-direct, buy-via-Rendo, Patreon sponsorship)
  • VWD-specific content

and probably some other things I've forgotten to mention.

This is all being taken very seriously in our internal discussions, with the intention of getting the most desirable and useful features into the product soonest, and enabling as many user-centric self-help resources as we can. VWD is powerful, but as such, it can be complicated to master without some well presented guidance, tips, and tricks. We know this.

Stay tuned to these threads, and you'll know the latest as we continue to work feverishly in the background while being careful not to over-promise and disappoint in the foreground.

regards,

VWD_dan

VWD website: https://www.virtualworlddynamics.net  -  VWD support: support@virtualworlddynamics.net

Current VWD Versions:   Release: V1.1.522.3630 – 2017/05/18 11:52,    Beta: V2.2.908.6404 beta – 2019/11/24 9:34 (exp 2019/12/28)

Qualifier: Yes, I'm helping Gérald with VWD, No, I'm not yet an expert on its use!

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Sun, 07 April 2019 at 4:46 PM

@ebergerly: Of course, I can send you the lastest version of the program. I didn't find the email I used to send you previous versions. Can you resend me a message to reinitialize the dialog between our emails. I will send you the new version as soon as I will receive your message.

Leonides02 ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2019 at 12:44 AM

Thank you bother for your responses! Glad you got some help, Gerald! You don't need to be an (amazing) one-man band any longer!

Select the original item and export the materials as a set to a new DS 'material preset', then you can apply that entire material preset onto the equivalent VWD_xxxxx item in a single step after it is created by VWD. Save the scene normally, and it should then reload with materials applied as expected.

Dan, I'll try this ASAP and let you know how it works out! Thanks so much for the assistance. It's greatly appreciated!

ebergerly ( ) posted Thu, 18 April 2019 at 11:54 AM

VirtualWorldDynamics posted at 11:54AM Thu, 18 April 2019 - #4349682

@ebergerly: Of course, I can send you the lastest version of the program. I didn't find the email I used to send you previous versions. Can you resend me a message to reinitialize the dialog between our emails. I will send you the new version as soon as I will receive your message.

Thanks. I sent a site message with my email. I sure appreciate it.

shambleresp ( ) posted Thu, 23 May 2019 at 11:40 AM

Hi, noticed your product any days ago and have any questions: if i buy the VWD Cloth And Hair old version , can i get the updates and test those? need i also the philemot bridge? because actually i'm working with Daz Studio 4.10. And last, when the new version 2.x arrives will need to pay again all the product or will i get a discount? Tyvm.

Surody ( ) posted Sat, 25 May 2019 at 1:16 AM

shambleresp posted at 1:00AM Sat, 25 May 2019 - #4352178

Hi, noticed your product any days ago and have any questions: if i buy the VWD Cloth And Hair old version , can i get the updates and test those? need i also the philemot bridge? because actually i'm working with Daz Studio 4.10. And last, when the new version 2.x arrives will need to pay again all the product or will i get a discount? Tyvm.

With the new beta version you don't need the bridge.

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Mon, 27 May 2019 at 3:46 PM

Hello shambleresp, Excuse me for this late reply. As said by Surody, the beta version works directly with Daz Studio. With Dan, we certainly will do an upgrade version for v1 to v2 except for the persons who bought VWD in 2019. They will receive the final version automatically.

Smaker1 ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2019 at 3:35 PM

Hello

a long time no post!

Welcome to VWD-dan, I hope that together with Gerald you will give us a "more" marvelous VWD !

Silent because I was working on my biggest project so far (a 17GB scene file with 44000 (yes!) objects in Octane with my poor 4GB video card!). Of course it's powered by the amazing VWD ! Here is a detail of my scene. VWD simu for dress, cape, saddle, ....

Defile-16 PW1DetailSign.jpg

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2019 at 6:12 PM

Hello Smaker1,

No word to express how I feel.

Thank you for this wonderful image even if it is only a part of your creation.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.