Wed, Sep 18, 1:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 12:29 pm)

Subject: Trump Hair Again

flibbits ( ) posted Mon, 09 April 2018 at 2:31 PM · edited Fri, 13 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

I need a Donald Trump hair for anything from Michael 4 to Genesis 3 (Daz will convert). There are no good ones. I need it for a comic called "Tiny Obama" - Every outgoing President is cloned with alien technology. The clones are tiny, and their ideals are politically opposite of their original President's. (This is a big reason Bush I had only one term.) Tiny Obama helps President Trump thwart the forces of the Deep State.""

If none exist, could someone make one?

SpookieLilOne ( ) posted Mon, 09 April 2018 at 2:38 PM

Might I suggest if you are decent in Photoshop clipping the hair off a photograph and adding it in the images in post-work?

*~*Jamie*~*

SpookieLilOne's Store 

SpookieLilOne's FreeStuff 

SpookieLilOne's Gallery 

"Life is just a dream on the way to death." ~The Crow: City of Angels

flibbits ( ) posted Mon, 09 April 2018 at 5:06 PM

I tried that, but different angles are needed. Finding a photo at any different angle will be a pain.

SpookieLilOne ( ) posted Mon, 09 April 2018 at 5:16 PM

Ah ok that makes sense, maybe ask vendor what hair they used?

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/trumpy-for-g3m/76950

*~*Jamie*~*

SpookieLilOne's Store 

SpookieLilOne's FreeStuff 

SpookieLilOne's Gallery 

"Life is just a dream on the way to death." ~The Crow: City of Angels

flibbits ( ) posted Mon, 09 April 2018 at 7:25 PM

That image is awful and it's ridiculous. Also, I'm not quite sure that's a good Trump looking hair.

flibbits ( ) posted Thu, 19 April 2018 at 12:49 AM

Asked the person who created Trumpy for the hair - no answer.

Still looking for a good Trump hair or for someone to make a Trump hair.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.